Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When King voluntarily turns off flame mode against Katakuri. Those healing punches aren't doing anything to a lunarian who shrugged off Adv CoC attacks from Zoro :myman:

Then put those attacks into scrutiny
Just like kinemon survived Acoc slam from kaido
:suresure:

That's a weak technicality. King's a hybrid fighter. Non-swordsman block without weapons all the time. The point still stands. We'll get more clarity in the upcoming chapters once the AdCoC is pulled out. But it's heavily implied that King feared Zoro's AP.
King did fear zoro's Ap

This clash seems like zoro landing another blow too with Acoa it seems

Zoro isn't calling king out on using his body to block attacks
Thats something king was doing before and after koh

King using his physical body to block attacks isn't the issue it's his flame

Zoro after koh wasn't calling king out for using his leg to block attacks he was calling him out for using his flame
You genuinely think this? I feel bad for you. King was also blocking with his flame on before, and with his arms/wings. You are being very selective or illiterate right now.

Giving this chapter like 2 stars out of 5 when it drops. I really hate Oda insulting our intelligence by not having Luffy and Zoro use ACoC after doing so much to hype up ACoC in Onigashima, all for the sake of plot.
They very well might have used ACoC. The summaries rarely give us the whole picture especially when it comes to Haki.

Shame for Franky. Early spoilers not mentioning made me think he'd have to turn things around himself but alas, not just Usopp and York but Cybord Franky and Lilth too.

I wonder who'll handle S-Snake now. Props to Franky for pressuring her, I suppose.

Please, Oda, keep her away from Sanji. Cuteness working instead aside, I don't want any disruptions to Sanji vs S-Shark.

People hyping up King to be an insane fighter, might as well start hyping up Semimaru being Pirate King level

King's ability is like Jozu's/Bartolomeo's. It's not permanent/100%.

Jozu stopped "The World's Most Powerful Slash" with almost 0 damage.

I want never hear the debate between sanji vs zolo again. Sanji fights a serpahim alone who is equally durabil to kaido and lostrun (zolo) needs kaku without even make damage sanji is a W
Don't get fooled by CLoda's cheap writing. Sanji is not fighting a seraphim alone, this is just his umpteenth grand entrance that leads to nothing (or to Sanji and Jinbe vs S-Shark)

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
People hyping up King to be an insane fighter, might as well start hyping up Semimaru being Pirate King level

King's ability is like Jozu's/Bartolomeo's. It's not permanent/100%.

Jozu stopped "The World's Most Powerful Slash" with almost 0 damage.
Zoro was basically stronger than King even before CoC.
Even without CoC, he would have beat him.

As fun as i having debating i not going put any eggs in a summary basket .
When they get info wrong or people over think things like last week Zoro CoO lol .

Status
Not open for further replies.