Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but Vivi interacted WAY more with the crew, even early on.

Bonney was introduced at the start of the arc, and 15 chapters in, she's briefly talked to Luffy, Chopper, and Jinbei.
True but her goal was with VP so she bail on the SH as soon as she saw him .
Like others said in a way Bonney really does not feel like she part of the arc .
Oda connect all of the other aspect of egghead in the plot and we still waiting to see why this one matter .

I would really love to see Sanji damage S-shark but let's be real, high chance he didn't or that's what I can think watching how the other Seraphims are fighting. I would be really happy if I'm wrong, I am just being more realistic and to not be disappinted

But still Sanji is doing good so it's really ok for me.
So then why choose a gif with the exact opposite symbolism? That makes no sense.

Also fleet admiral fenaker only called it right because real leakers behind him told him. I remember when they let him post fakes that were up for a whole day and he got called a fraud for a long time just like this shanqs dude. Happens if you dont sit near a real source like redon. You never know if you get trolled or not.
At the moment only Eten and Redon can be trusted, these guys literally wait for confirmation from these two.

Status
Not open for further replies.