Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Seraphims complicate it a bit but Zoro's definitely gonna have his time to shine against Kizaru. I kinda feel like with Kid and Law having Luffy's fellow Emperors, Luffy facing an Admiral at this stage seems fitting especially with that narrator statement on the events to soon unfold. Saturn could be a suitable replacement but I'm still expecting Luffy vs Kizaru at some point. We'll see, Kizaru getting a fight in general is what I'm most hyped for.

As for Sanji, I don't mind him not immediately decimating a Seraphim with Ifrit Jambe if it's clear he's pressuring it. Sera's are crazy durable and this just means Sanji will get to show off higher-end Ifrit Jambe attacks and we'll get a really satisfying fight.

Hopefully the pacing improves with the statement of things soon to change (by tomorrow). I know Oda can drag out events even if they're just a few hours but I think him mentioning things soon to change kinda suggests we'll be gearing towards the climax then conclusion of the arc sooner than expected. Oda can still salvage the arcs pacing, it was very good early on, he just needs to not stall and give suitable attention to all the important stuff.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
The Seraphims complicate it a bit but Zoro's definitely gonna have his time to shine against Kizaru. I kinda feel like with Kid and Law having Luffy's fellow Emperors, Luffy facing an Admiral at this stage seems fitting especially with that narrator statement on the events to soon unfold. Saturn could be a suitable replacement but I'm still expecting Luffy vs Kizaru at some point. We'll see, Kizaru getting a fight in general is what I'm most hyped for.

As for Sanji, I don't mind him not immediately decimating a Seraphim with Ifrit Jambe if it's clear he's pressuring it. Sera's are crazy durable and this just means Sanji will get to show off higher-end Ifrit Jambe attacks and we'll get a really satisfying fight.

Hopefully the pacing improves with the statement of things soon to change (by tomorrow). I know Oda can drag out events even if they're just a few hours but I think him mentioning things soon to change kinda suggests we'll be gearing towards the climax then conclusion of the arc sooner than expected. Oda can still salvage the arcs pacing, it was very good early on, he just needs to not stall and give suitable attention to all the important stuff.
Idk.
It really feels like the SHs are somehow dodging the navy's blockade after something happens.
It all depends on how "powerful" Saturn is. Feels weird to put an Admiral like Kizaru as a "lesser opponent" when the SHs have yet to defeat a single Admiral in the story.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
β€Ž
I did read it.
And told you why.

Big Mom wanted to add King to her book collection just like she did Niji and Yonji.
:gokulaugh:
To forget what happened yesterday is because king damaged her because otherwise she should forget nothing:doffytroll:
Post automatically merged:

Waiting for the bitch to bow for fraudhawk again to train him and make him stronger πŸ’ͺ
Yes, zoro doesn't have a father to help him unlike sanjino the cybork

List of candidate who can beat king
Mid diff
Kaidou, luffy, shanks, mihawk, bigmom, blackbeard, akainu, kizaru, ryokugyu, fujitora, aokiji
High diff
Zoro,ben beckmann(can be in midd diff list), law
, shiruyu, rayleigh(due to age)
Can go toe to toe fight can go either way
Sanji, katakuri, luckyroo, kidd

Status
Not open for further replies.