Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
SO Saturn have power that created Red Line? Or Mizu no me? Haha, well, it seems my prediction about immortal Gorosei be TOP 5 in verse was confirmed. Saturn going to clap Straw Hats?

So if the mysterious figure snitching on Vegapunk is Shanks, this pretty much explicitly confirms the “Shanks is evil” theories, only an evil man would want to interfere with Vegapunk researching the Void Century and then warn the Government that he is doing so lol.
I think it's supposed to be York who's snitching.

Facts. Kanjuro was a great villain
hopefully no one compares this filler plot to that.
Yeah not only was Kanjuro a great villain but at least we spent some time with his character during Dressrosa, Zou, and Wano.

And his reason for being the traitor also made sense due to him being a Kurozumi.

But as for York, we barely knew her character and we also knew very little about her personality, and her wanting to become a World Noble as her reason for being the traitor is just dumb.

I was really hoping for something more when it comes to York's goal and who knows maybe there is more, but for now this whole York traitor sub plot is just meh now.

Status
Not open for further replies.