• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys should ignore them

They hype zoro for fighting 2v1 or having help against Apoo, S-hawk , Pica
But will shame kid, law, Luffy if they do them against much stronger enemies

Look how they pretend sanji isn't impressive
They know Zoro hasn't done a thing they wished for : didn't bear kaku, struggling to beat seraphim with help , even tho he knows about lunarian tricks & has "yonko level adcoc"
Now that you mention it zoro has been in a lot of 2v1 post timeskip
  1. Zoro and tashigi vs monet
  2. Zoro and orlumbus vs pica
  3. Kyoshiro and gyukimaru vs zorojuro
  4. Zoro and x drake vs apoo
  5. Zoro and kaku vs s-hawk
We foreal might even get zoro and sanji vs kizaru
:crazwhat::crazwhat:

The Sanji moment looks amazing. It ain't some grand moment or anything, Ods kept it short and simple, just Sanji casually handling the punch before hitting S-Shark with that one-liner about love. Wonderful. No exaggerated expression either (which I don't mind if done in moderation like the opener to the fight). This fight is shaping up to be a good one for Sanji.

No wonder my tests/exams are going so well, Sanji hype's invigorating me.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
The Sanji moment looks amazing. It ain't some grand moment or anything, Ods kept it short and simple, just Sanji casually handling the punch before hitting S-Shark with that one-liner about love. Wonderful. No exaggerated expression either (which I don't mind if done in moderation like the opener to the fight). This fight is shaping up to be a good one for Sanji.

No wonder my tests/exams are going so well, Sanji hype's invigorating me.
NotTommy is winning this chap

Hilarious how insecure sanjifans gut every single piece of this chapter to wank their guys.
But S-Hawk mocking?
Unlike S-Bear he, even as a cyborg, S-Hawk realized it's no use to fight here and went somewhere elseto fulfill his mission.
What else should he do? Continue throwing ineffective slashes against a much more powerful enemy?

Since when do we consider retardedness a positive trait?

Status
Not open for further replies.