Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After meeting Vegapank:
Expectation: Devil fruit Lore, Poneyglyph, Ancient Weapons, Void Century, Lore piece..:steef:

Reality: Pedo gags, Yonko crew turning into a joke, Lame cheap hype tease, Revolt of a part of Vegapank when a buster call of the island is forthcoming, Baby Seraphims being more difficult than big shots, Kizaru taking more than 3 months to arrive at Egghead despite being a Light Logia. :laughmoji:
Vegapunk is a damn clown and a disgrace.

Shaka should've been the real Vegapunk. Fits the silhoutte and personality that was expected of him based on past info.

Vegapunk getting prep'd for buster call by marines probably not even for his research, but cause one of his clones screwed over all the agents govt sent to Egghead, giving them the impression that Vegapunk was about to betray them.
But in reality, he wasn't even planning to betray them lol, as he implied a few chapters ago. Double crossed not even by a clone with his intellegence/logic, but a clone he created to eat, sleep and shit for him.

Loda....:risitameh:

Oh man no way they team up lmao. Though granted we all would have said the same about Lucci.

I think Im getting taken out by BB would be one of the best ways Oda could possibly raise the stakes. That'd be crazy. But he doesn't have to do all that just to be the final villain. Im's main beef is with Dragon right now so he could deal with it. What Saturn does when he gets here might change things though.
I think they're going to team up. It's the only way for Luffy vs blackbears to be the real final fight
Post automatically merged:

S shark is clearly the weakest
Fodder
All seraphims are weaker than king
All seraphims wash king mid to low diff

Idk him just punching with no haki is weak af
S hawk has the sword and sword fruit
S kuma has the paw fruit
And s snake has the hax
Doesn’t mean anything lol that’s just you applying headcanon. He’s a fish man that uses the swim swim fruit he’s on par w all the other seraphim until stated otherwise by oda. I mean Edison did say they’re still raw and untested so any other distinction is mostly gonna be headcanon at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.