Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nowhere does it say Kid was one shot. It just says Shanks beat him with Kamusari.

Which still makes no sense, because a YOUNG Oden just brushed off that attack from a stronger person than Shanks. How is Kid getting KOed by it?
It all depends. Did Kidd block it, or did he take it straight up. If Oden didn't block Rogers attack, he'd have been KOed as well.

Nowhere does it say Kid was one shot. It just says Shanks beat him with Kamusari.

Which still makes no sense, because a YOUNG Oden just brushed off that attack from a stronger person than Shanks. How is Kid getting KOed by it?
oden is in kaido's top 5 for a reason mate

"If I cant beat kaido, no one else in our time will"

:perocry:

Because kidd is weaker than Oden?

Again seems like you gents keep forgetting that dude has zero feats outside of using metal

sort of inevitable it would make the other yonkos look bad cause as the story progress
feats get more outrageous
positive blackbeard blows luffy out of the water at first and kaido is going to look less impressive .
its how shonen goes.
What’s stopping a full-powered Shanks from 2-tapping BM or even 1-tapping her?
I’d believe it at this point, it’s so bad. The sworbois must be loving this though, swordsman lethality or whatever but I honestly couldn’t care less anymore lol. Power gap doesn’t make sense. Mihawk one shots Kaido too, it’s canon. :risitameh:

It’s cuz of chapters like this powerscaling is so fucked up in this manga. Like damn this causes hella problems for kaido/big meme if shanks just straight up murks Kidd and also from a storytelling perspective cuz what the fuck was the point of hyping up Kidd on wano then? The rooftop? Going up agains big meme and having to put her down w law? The whole thing is one big mess man

Status
Not open for further replies.