Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To think that Kidd that just annihilated is whole crew on a whim without any planning whatsoever :catsweat:
It's even more mental when u remember that they've faced annihilation twice in the new world already.
It was just one arc ago when Kidd and Law's crews were begging Linlin to spare both their captains lives.
To think he put his crew through that again and didn't even put up a fight💀
Oda taking out Kidd the way he did is a pisstake no doubt but Kidd himself has too hold this L coz he's wholly responsible for this.
Kidd was always gonna lose this and his crew getting annihilated was always on the cards. If Oda has any culpability in this it's that he seemingly didn't make Kidd didn't put up a fight against Shanks and nothing else imo.

When did Zolo take TB? Law used Curtain to soften the hit. You must be so depressed about Zolo being insignificant that you started hallucinating. Zolo was nearly dead after TB, taking peak Kaidou TB my ass. Zolofans are delusional. You'll never get laid with a mental problem.
Lmao I understand you more now.
You take on new zorofans becuz you can't fight against Veterans lmao.
Zoro tanked Kaidou TB and was Still conscious lmao. Stop coping.

no ma
luffy starts on the backfoot
gets powerups
before he wins. he is absolutely getting murked at his current state.
This is End game. Nobody thought Oda would make Shanks kill Kidd like this. I see Blackbeard being turned into a cartoon and everybody crying here. :kobeha:
I do see Luffy at an handicap with shenanigans but to think he'll be killed like Kid is funny. He won't die and will come back regardless so There is no clowning like Kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.