Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Kid and Law are stronger than commanders because act 1 Luffy got one shotted by Kaido"
:denzimote:
Post automatically merged:

- Garp already saved Coby
- his ship got destroyed in the fight, so he took one of Blackbeard's ships
- he's now on his way to Egghead to help against the fight against Yonko Strawhat
why I see this dude doing nothing but posting fake spoilers 24/7?

What's wrong with him?
:pepecafe:

Shanks has EVERYTHING other than bounty ... a factor that is not really power level base ...
Kid and Luffy share the same bounty remember?
Well he's also just a yonko

Yonko title is portrayed beneath likes of Pirate King WSS WSM Sword God
Even Rayleigh was portrayed as much bigger than Yonko with all history books knowing his name.

Shanks needs better title as well

"Kid and Law are stronger than commanders because act 1 Luffy got one shotted by Kaido"
:denzimote:
Post automatically merged:

why I see this dude doing nothing but posting fake spoilers 24/7?

What's wrong with him?
:pepecafe:
To me how WG judge AP is weird .
Kaido KO luffy 4 fucking times , OHKO 2 him times but a sword user do the same and there AP higher ?
It not like sowrd user even kill people either , the like everyone else who one shot people they KO them lol.

They weren't even hype tools for Blackbeard himself let alone his commanders bruh.

Oda just delivering on what they said that they made a power that could rival a Yonko.

If the Seraphim will be growing into adulthood and thus also getting stronger as well, then yea I mean it's gg.
No prob with that. Oda is literally using a much much better version of Kaido's attributes to wank the hell out of Seraphim already lol

BB will beat Law soon

That ship arriving might have Zoro and Sanji's future opponents in it.

It's all coming together

Well he's also just a yonko

Yonko title is portrayed beneath likes of Pirate King WSS WSM Sword God
Even Rayleigh was portrayed as much bigger than Yonko with all history books knowing his name.

Shanks needs better title as well
Whitebeard was a Yonko
Luffy is a Yonko
Teach is a Yonko

3 people equal or stronger than Roger in their Prime

mate. I'm giving you Mihawk as Pirate King level. but don't blind yourself to what Oda is implying with divine departure
just ... don't

Status
Not open for further replies.