Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks fans should stop with the hakiman nonsense, shanks is a swordman now if he is top 1 we will see. Mihawk is about to do something with cross guild and we will see his coc too. If you keep pushing the hakiman stuff you will end up looking like absolute clown.
LOL Use Haki for almost of the entire fight & 1 swing with sword

Wait wait wait, where did you pull that shit from? Back it up lol

I am just the guy who gets a lot of bitches, knows how to fight and looks better than most people on this forum. Never once did I act like a thug lmao
It’s always funny when the person you’re talking to starts listing the things they supposedly have.

If I were to say “I’m a YouTuber with over a million subscribers, was in a MrBeast video and is a game developer”, I wonder if anyone would believe me? :choppawhat:

She know advanced forms of the rukoshiki like her shigan and kami-e (with kami-e she is capable of make illusions). Her speed surpassed lucci speed in their fight. She probably has a mythical zoan devil fruit (succubus or vampire), her bite can put an awakened zoan user to sleep. And we dont know if she awakened her fruit. Just becaue she said that fight lucci and kaku would be stupid that doesnt mean she is not kaku or lucci level. For me is evident that she was referring that would be stupid fight them in 2v1.
We are talking about york tho

Status
Not open for further replies.