Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah they can be over trash like king the branch boy and macro but battle scars from their younger days one of them has cane
I always imagined that they'd be above Commander and below Admirals with some sort of hax/wicked styles.

Top Logia, Top Zoan, Top Paramecia, Swordsman, and Martial Artist.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I mean he did imo. Shanks wasn’t playing around, he was taking Kid seriously. Kid just couldn’t handle a serious Shanks.
He didn't.
He didnt use a single attack.
Shanks obliterated him before Kid could do it.

Destroyed.
Obliterated.
Got fucking Exodia'd.
RIP.

I pity his fans, because they deserved MUCH better than everything they got.
But I light no candle for Kid.
SO LONG, SUPERNOVA. IT WASN'T A PLEASURE.
:hapnoel:

Im not a kidd fan but this type of writing is truly worst! Kid was built before as the rival of luffy and he defeated big mom with the help of law and then he gets one shotted by shanks just like that? Oda did not even give him a decent fight despite the fact that BM, one of the emperors lost to Kidd. Odas power scaling is a fucking mess up

All that
You are just a sanji fan who's been wanting kid and law gone

I've been a fan of OP for 13 years now
Spending 10+ years or fewer years isn't the issue here

You will excuse and accept anything as long as it helps your Sanji agenda and whatever hopes

Stop trying to bring up bege and law as if you were happy with them during DR, WCI and Wano lol

Enjoy OP...hopefully Oda writes sanji like you want
You are literally the poster child of being agenda-driven about anything and everything in One Piece. You legit have no room to complain.

The ones who would've been shredded would've been the captains, not commanders. Said captain and their ships were described as weak fodder because oda specifically mentions they are, he literally just one-taps him because he doesn't want his posse of weak fodder to get destroyed lmao :kailaugh:
SHanks told to Lucky roo to not fight kid . It is clearly implied that shanks saw kid worthy of fighting him directly and that roo was underestimating Kid in shanks opinion when he tought he could handle him .
But then shanks witnes the future got pissed and sneaked Kid .

Status
Not open for further replies.