Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s be honest, anyone not named Luffy would’ve suffered this fate at the hands of his self insert. Oda has to make him look as cool as possible for his weird fantasies.

Kid can still build himself back up in Elbaf. He’s like the 14th most popular character. I doubt Oda did this to get rid of a large fanbase
Anyone would suffer same fate but he couldn't even launch a single Attack on shanks or Any of his top tier fighters. That's will be some bullshit writing if he doesn't wake up.

Let’s be honest, anyone not named Luffy would’ve suffered this fate at the hands of his self insert. Oda has to make him look as cool as possible for his weird fantasies.

Kid can still build himself back up in Elbaf. He’s like the 14th most popular character. I doubt Oda did this to get rid of a large fanbase
Well too late, tons of Kid fans probably dropped already or at least temporarily. He don’t care about Kid, he gave him no respect this chapter.

Maybe Kid pirates should rename themselves to Beg pirates (seeing how they begged BM and now Shanks to spare Kid) but then they have been annihilated so it doesn't matter anymore.

Kid has suffered at the hands of three Yonkos now, twice at hands of RHPs. Lose arm, imprisoned by Kaido, almost dies to BM with crew begging to spare his life.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
"We surrender, Red-Hair!! Please spare us!!

Holy fuck, was there any crew, any pirate ever humiliated more than the Kid pirates? Now even I feel a bit bad for kid fans

:eeke:
This is why I keep saying Oda has some sort of grudge here, the sheer amount of humiliation they went through is brutal and hilarious :kailaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.