Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing is being ended.

Loda can't even bring himself to kill Pound, you are kidding yourself if you think Kid or the Kid pirates are dead. No, what is happening is Oda is just having Kid and Law be defeated so they officially become Luffy's allies instead of his rivals. Kid hates Shanks so much that he would rather see Luffy be pirate king than Shanks.

I'm sure this is all going to lead up to some scene in the future. Kid will eventually learn ACoC and challenge Shanks to a rematch. He will do better than he did now but still get clowned. Then he will claim that it is Luffy who will be pirate king, not shanks.
Give it up

Kid whole character is damaged forever

Nothing will change that

nothing is being ended.

Loda can't even bring himself to kill Pound, you are kidding yourself if you think Kid or the Kid pirates are dead. No, what is happening is Oda is just having Kid and Law be defeated so they officially become Luffy's allies instead of his rivals. Kid hates Shanks so much that he would rather see Luffy be pirate king than Shanks.

I'm sure this is all going to lead up to some scene in the future. Kid will eventually learn ACoC and challenge Shanks to a rematch. He will do better than he did now but still get clowned. Then he will claim that it is Luffy who will be pirate king, not shanks.
In short bad writing

And it makes Shanks look like a shizo
"Hurr durr Greenbull, you can't attack these young people this unfairly when they're resting!😡"
"Hey Dorry and Broggy and the rest of you giants, let's attack that ship while they're out on sea and get everything they have. It's not Luffy's crew so it's ok.🤓"
lol Shanks is like Big Mom

They love flip flopping

Its absolutely hilarious that all these months the Zoro/Mihawk haters tried their best that Shanks is a hakiman.

This is the final nail in the coffin.

I cant even imagine what new ridiculous excuses they will come up now.
Their dreams will never end!

They will do mental gymnastics and still argue hakiman lmao.

The manga can end with Shanks doing nothing except use his sword, and they'd still find a way to pretend he isn't a swordsman.

Status
Not open for further replies.