Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 65730

Shanks did not postpone against someone we already knew was weaker and absolutely destroyed him by seeming to one shot him

midhawk using his permanent black sword and fighting a damn swordsman was stopped, stalled and forced to postpone LMFAO:vistalaugh:

Now Vista's rival tards are going to spam that WSS> Swordsman but they are the same low level trolls who don't respect Whitebeard's titles
:whitepress::gokulaugh:
You can't downplay Mihawk here. Shanks fights like Roger. Mihawk is literally his rival and has perfect parallels with Whitebeard.

Both Shanks/Mihawk eat good this chapter :cheers:

-fought headliner as his main fight when even Robin got a tobiroppo
-did less than weakest scabbards vs Yonko
-got one shot by a single onigiri

and retards here scaled this bozo to commander level without doing anything because "muh rooftop"
:ihaha:

They actually thought that Kid had a commander under him, when he's only half as strong as Big Mom
:risitameh:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
As expected, Shanks relied on his world-class kickboxing skills to defeat an opponent worth 3 billion berries. He understood that nothing short of his full might was required to defeat the mighty powerhouse that took down Fat Meme in a 2 v1 and finished her off with bombs. He closed his eyes, channeled the power of the pirate king and unleashed a kick so strong it made Ifrit Jambe look like Gum Gum Pistol.

What’s that? He’s actually a fucking swordsman like Zoro and Mihawk fans have been arguing all this time? :memehm:

Mihawk haters getting completely fucked by Oda. You’d think they’d have learned by now, but I guess not! :milaugh:
I know I'm asking for disappointment but I hope for Cross Guild and RHP to meet like Roger and WB pirates to see Mihawk and Shanks hyped rushing for a clash.

Shanks hype! Imagine ever having said that Mihawk was on thus dude's level. Kid is one three people to have beaten a Yonko and Shanks eviscerated him. Mihawk got comped to Jozu and Vista for a reason. The man may be the strongest person below at or below Admiral level, depending on Beckmann, but he isn't Shanks. He never was, and that's always been clear. Cry about it.

The narrator has done that shit before. He said the straw hat pirates where annihilated in sabaody. He also proclaimed Kaido was the winner. Those aren’t straight up lies but in the end that wasn’t the real outcome. Let’s be real here, I doubt Oda is just gonna throw Kid in the trash just like that.
I mean of the supernova trio, kid was by far the least impactful to the story as well as the least popular so I legit wouldn’t be shocked if this wa shis send off.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
3 billion bounty?

Law and BB fighting is considered a clash of “titans”?
3 Billion bounty, same as Kidd.
Kidd vs Shanks was also hyped, look where it ended.

Meanwhile Zoro not only blocked Hakai equivalent from a duo 50x stronger than these two, he also put a huge ass scar on the WSC before going down.

And that's pre CoC.

Having ACoC doesn’t automatically catapult you in portrayal to a tier that people without ACoC can never reach
Never said so.
It 100% is the stronger powerup though.

Who needs great storytelling, narratives, character development, etc...
When you have Shanks piece?
Simply the worst character next to Tama and others

:kayneshrug:I guess this is the manga people wanna keep reading where Oda keeps going against his own stuff he built and wrote, ruining characters
All simply to wank Oden, Shanks, ...
Kid was never really planned in the beginning (none of the Supernova were).

It was also only in the second half of Wano when he finally got a bit of development, but even then it wasn't much at all.

As much as I've criticized Oda during WCI and Wano, I much rather have him realize that he can't handle a boatload of supposedly "important" characters in the finale/big war (he has shown time and time again that he's bad at this) and trim some fat now than him just trying to write roles for every halfway meaningful character and create another dragged out, confusing mess in the end.

The narrator has done that shit before. He said the straw hat pirates where annihilated in sabaody. He also proclaimed Kaido was the winner. Those aren’t straight up lies but in the end that wasn’t the real outcome. Let’s be real here, I doubt Oda is just gonna throw Kid in the trash just like that.
^ this. Someone without biased opinions on Kid and how Oda think.

Status
Not open for further replies.