Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOTHERFUCKER... MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR KID. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR HIM. I WORE THE METAL ARM IRL I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT.

AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER 3 WEEKS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO SEE KID GIVE RED HAIRED SNITCH A REAL FIGHT?!
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT!

I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS KID PIRATES FLAG OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK SHANKS. FUCK THE GIANTS. FUCK ODA. FUCK EGGHEAD. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND WASTING PANELS FOR SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS !
:gokulaugh::suresure:

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
The fact that Oda specified that the pirates that Kidd would have wiped with the beam are all fodder is some next level disrespect. I thought it was just the fanbase that shits on kidd but no. Oda legitimately hates Kidd. This is so fucked up, my heart goes out to all you Kidd fans for real dude.
I think this is literally the best example to showcase oda actually hates some of his characters and captain mid is one of them, it's just so fucking sad at this point to see him being treated like a turd stuck under oda's shoe :kobeha:

Zolo doesn’t even have basic observation nice try
I've always been a fan of the idea that Zoro has been keeping his eye closed this entire time to train his observation. Look at Fujitora he's blind but his observation haki is so good he can still see. Similar to how pirates kept an eyepatch to go above and below deck

Probably not going to happen but i always thought it'd be cool since observation seems to be his weak point Haki wise and Shiryu seems to be one of his major final opponents

Status
Not open for further replies.