Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
But what about BB? He’s set up to be an even bigger deal than shanks and he’s not even a Conqueror.
I think Teach is immensely more powerful than he's letting on, and is STILL trying to lay low, so the Marines don't address him as the actual threat he is.

I have two pieces of evidence for this. The first is Shanks, the second is Rayleigh.

Shanks has been a formidable fighter, Blackbeard injured him without his Devil Fruit, and Shanks is explicit in stating "And it wasn't because I was careless."

This implies that Blackbeard straight up scarred Shanks in a fair 1v1. Normally, the Teach we see is a sneaky backstabber.

But, his fight with Shanks wasn't that. According to Shanks, Blackbeard just overpowered him.

When have we seen that? There's still something more to Blackbeard. We've never seen him fight with his claws in a way that would be threatening to a character like Shanks.

I think Teach has CoC, and is either hiding it, or is forced to manage it's use.

Why are you coping?

- Kidd was prepared to face the RHP
- charged his strongest attack to cause massive collateral damage
- Shanks wanted to make sure Kidd is fit and healthy
- charges at Kidd from the front and from long range
- Kidd fails to react and his entire crew gets wasted

Talking about being cowards tho:

Aokiji vs Jozu (YC3): "looks like you got distracted Jozu, now I'm one shotting you"

Kizaru vs Marco (YC1): "you turned your back on me Marco, now is the time to take you down"

:suresure:
this post was another Kamusari

I think Teach is immensely more powerful than he's letting on, and is STILL trying to lay low, so the Marines don't address him as the actual threat he is.

I have two pieces of evidence for this. The first is Shanks, the second is Rayleigh.

Shanks has been a formidable fighter, Blackbeard injured him without his Devil Fruit, and Shanks is explicit in stating "And it wasn't because I was careless."

This implies that Blackbeard straight up scarred Shanks in a fair 1v1. Normally, the Teach we see is a sneaky backstabber.

But, his fight with Shanks wasn't that. According to Shanks, Blackbeard just overpowered him.

When have we seen that? There's still something more to Blackbeard. We've never seen him fight with his claws in a way that would be threatening to a character like Shanks.

I think Teach has CoC, and is either hiding it, or is forced to manage it's use.
I wonder if Shakky had a son or daughter with Ray.

Idk, the Shanks that was scarred by BB was 12 years ago. Shanks likely just grew immensely when he became an emperor like Luffy did in the course of a short mount of time.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Not his problem ngl.
Kidd came looking for trouble and he surely got it.
Also what does Aramaki have to do with this? He failed either way.
Shanks didn’t need to bring his entire fleet to distract Kid, he could’ve left them on shore and rowed out to face Kid solo. Additionally, he could’ve waited until Kid was ready to face him 1v1 instead of sucker punching Kid while Kid was preparing to attack the fleet that Shanks didn’t have to bring lol.

Like I said, if Shanks was a real man he would’ve faced Kid solo but Shanks is not a real man.

Status
Not open for further replies.