El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the marines are all aware of Sword then… It’s like not even a secret among them… I guess that makes sense since CP-0 (which is supposed to be very secretive) also regularly works with other CP agents yet apparently they are top secret

but then this explanation that sword members are not part of the marines officially doesn’t make sense since we see Sword members on Marine ships and in marine bases all the time… We literally saw this Prince Gros guy hunting Bege seemingly for Marine business right?

The Marines are lying. These sword guys do everything the marines want them to do and get all the facilities and equipment of the marines… they just don’t list them as marines in their books or something to avoid accountability for their actions

If the Sword guys weren’t “good people” this would actually be very Evil… It’s genuinely immoral and I wonder if Oda even realises that he just created an evil organization in the marines that just luckily is made of the “good marines”
Yup sword is literally the blac ops. A better way to describe then would be kin the :"The expendables"

I think it will be Shiryu and Pizarro vs Garp

Vasco Shot and Wolf capture Sword members

Koby, Moria and Perona escape. Maybe some other Sword members escape too but not all of them but I wouldn't put it past Oda. Garp I think will at least be captured by the end of all this.
Garp is defeating Shiryu and Pizarro.

The only way garp loses would be similar to WB in mf i think

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Beehive's situation is weird, I don't see much point in it.
It can bring some hype if Shiryu vs Garp happens but we know it will be off-paneled anyway.
Other than little hype, what's the point...

Let's fast forward and say it works out in favor of BBPs.
And what then? The Beehive Kingdom is real and invited for the next Revery?
Pointless since it will never happen because WG is falling this year, in OP's time.

If it works out in Garp's favor, what's the big deal about it?
Some potential fight between Garp and Kuzan that ends up fooling the BBPs?
Could eventually lead to Kuzan's death when BBPs find out...

Idk, tbh the chapter has convinced me its really not about Koby, but potentially about baiting Garp to the island.

He ignores Aokiji's warning about SWORD, and proceeds to continue to attempt to negociate.
If young Marine "Hero" isnt good enough of a bargaining chip, maybe the old "Hero" is... :sanmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.