El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roger got killed by literal fodders, Whitebeard was getting stabbed by random marines and Shanks who was already worth over a billion lost an arm to a fish chapter 1 Luffy one shotted but let’s shit on Garp durability when « normal » human characters simply have mediocre durability if they don’t put haki defense lol

He literally DID aim for his head, it's just that Sickbeard's endurance is crazy.

Keep in mind he was having a heart attack here but still beat Akainu so bad he made him roll into a ravine to save him self.
No. This scene is it.

Here, Akainu for some magical reason decided to aim not at WB's head but chest and after this panel is randomly jumped by fodder Marines and Akainu vanishes instead of following up.

So Koby >> current Sanji?
:crazwhat:
Being completely honest, I think Koby is around Katakuri's level, you do with that what you will.

And I'm lowballing, because him and blackbeard were the only ones unpetrified by boa. (While YC and vice admirals got smoked)

Koby was just brought to his knees and said "I didn't imagine she was this strong" which means he thought he had that fight in the bag.

He doesn't seem to be the overconfident type.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
RIP to theories that said SWORD is a secret organization. The WG and Marines fully know about them. To further prove that, there's even scene in Film Red where Bluneo asks Koby why SWORD is on the island.

SWORD fits Garps style since they don't need permission to attack Yonkos (not like he would have asked for permission anyway 😂).

I wonder if Fuji and Smoya will also resign and turn in their codes since their ideology is similar to Garp's. :quest:

Of course more Tashigi is always a bonus. Salute to @KiriNigiri, we miss you.

No. This scene is it.

Here, Akainu for some magical reason decided to aim not at WB's head but chest and after this panel is randomly jumped by fodder Marines and Akainu vanishes instead of following up.
Nah, definitely went for the head
Yes except where Rayleigh is 300 times stronger than the characters who bloodied Garp. Lol
Old Rayleigh with stamina issues vs your precious Admiral who's supposedly a top tier
He got stalemated. By old Rayleigh. Despite being " above the Lolko " or what ever you and your goons say.

Status
Not open for further replies.