El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda really can't write Teach very well anymore
I thought he kidnapped Coby for something else

Which Great Pirate ever asked WG to rule as King of Islands?

Like Oda just making Teach feel underwhelming. Keeps failing and looking dumb
Pre ts Teach was amazing
We will see if Teach fail when he fail, ok? Maybe Teach planned all this to make Sword members take an action? It could be trap

This isn't the scene I'm referring to i literally posted the panels. Had Akainu aimed for the head instead of the chest WB would've died on the spot and then there's the random marine soldiers interrupting their 1v1
He wouldn't have died on the spot, I just fucking posted a panel of him taking part of his head off and WB going " Oh, okay. Quake fist time " like nothing happened.

Yes he would've. You can clearly see that WB moved his head to his right. In the panels i posted Akainu would've hit him right in-between the eyes, there wouldn't be a brain left to let him use his body
He still fucked up the left part of his brain.. You clearly don't understand what happened which is weird because that fight is one of the most overused ones for Admiral wankers.

Oda really can't write Teach very well anymore
I thought he kidnapped Coby for something else

Which Great Pirate ever asked WG to rule as King of Islands?

Like Oda just making Teach feel underwhelming. Keeps failing and looking dumb
Pre ts Teach was amazing
Eh if anything I'll say to wait Teach full moves.
He's the type of pirate that thrives in chaos after all.

From Redon again in PirateKing Forums:
Spoilers for chapter 1081 will be released between Monday, April 17 (at the earliest) and Wednesday, April 19 (at the latest).

Is there a break again? Or its a Jump break?
Likely Oda break, because in ~3 weeks its Golden Week. So basically he takes one now, does 2 more chapters, then Golden Week happens. This way, hes npt aligning both breaks too closely

Hey my spoiler about Pizzaro's DF was correct!
- Vasco is also hinting at - that he can use his liquor/alcohol to burn down the town - so he can spread alcohol, even through air
- Prince Grus is a pseudo Logia
- And i said that Kuchaku can create and control whips, but it was a mistranslation from my source, he meant control WHAT she whips.
:zehaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.