El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With stuff like Geppou and Soru on super speed, because it's Garp, and something like Galaxy impact, Garp is very versatiled.
Imagine him fighting WB. It's difficult to get past those quakes, but Garp can speedblitz above his head and drop a nuke on him. Or if he fights against environmental awakening techs, he's easily outpacing it.
Garp would need 3 seconds for guys like all out Doffy and Katakuri with such a move combination.

He didn’t get any extra hype separating him from other commanders
And he’s not an admiral
We don’t even know what level Magellan functions at
It’s like comparing dorry and brogy to the rest of the world we don’t know
We know that Magellan >> Crocodile and Jinbe from that interaction at least. Both commander level.

Cause If they were actually comparable to him, they would've teamed up and swiftly taken him out.
Instead Magellan was portrayed as an unstoppable monster, from whom they should all get away from at all cost. The narrative was that, if Magellan caught upto them, it's game over

ACOC is so overpowered that even Kid didn't awakened and his journey got over :josad::josad::josad:
ACOC only for the very very strongest
Luffy-future pk
Zoro-future wss
Yamato-will surpass Kaido

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Your point is that he shits on other ACoC users which isn't true.
It absolutely is. Every single display of AdCoC we’ve seen before now is msssively dwarfed by Garp’s AdCoC. Prime Roger and Whitebeard look pathetic compared to this.

Sickbeard without ACoC was going to wreck the execution stand at Marineford.
I have fun tormenting you but you are dangerously close to my ignore list. Whitebeard used the Gura Gura on the execution stand, not his AdCoC. I am comparing AdCoC to AdCoC, why can’t you stay on track? Lol

Expectation:

Shiryu: Wait Garp the Boss isnt there and I'm not a top tier. Seat there while I brink you Coby.

Garp: You better.

Reality:

Shiryu: Conqueror haki, I didnt expect any less than that from the hero of the marine. Still this is where the foolishness of your first end.

Garp: what? When did you? Shiryu of the rain, where is Coby ?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I mean, Garp is focused on Haki, as he has no DF. And he focused on doing AoE destruction. Roger would've done the same hitting the ground.
Bro Roger and Whitebeard combined couldn’t even do a fraction of this with their AdCoC. Don’t start granting Roger AdCoC feats he doesn’t deserve lol, no Pirate has displayed CoC within a country mile of this feat.

With stuff like Geppou and Soru on super speed, because it's Garp, and something like Galaxy impact, Garp is very versatiled.
Imagine him fighting WB. It's difficult to get past those quakes, but Garp can speedblitz above his head and drop a nuke on him. Or if he fights against environmental awakening techs, he's easily outpacing it.
Garp would need 3 seconds for guys like all out Doffy and Katakuri with such a move combination.
Now I can really see how the guy fought the Pirate King so many times, Garp is him

I think we need to reconsider Garp still being Yonko-level even in his old age
We already saw the difference in attitude between the admirals and garp.... Leaving GB, kizaru still using permission as an excuse to act
. While garp is already attacking the yonko stronghold (and pirate island) with fodders.... Why did tashigi join though..

C

Cruxroux

Bro Roger and Whitebeard combined couldn’t even do a fraction of this with their AdCoC. Don’t start granting Roger AdCoC feats he doesn’t deserve lol, no Pirate has displayed CoC within a country mile of this feat.
That's what makes it concerning.
Is this best he has to offer , Luffy is the type to go all out at once too.

Status
Not open for further replies.