El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoker wasn't sure, but that was during Punk Hazard arc, at that time it was just rumours ,those rumours were confirmed to be true during Dressrosa arc.
Dressrosa was just the next day. And even then, when the gorosei yell at Akainu after the arc they mention that kuzans rumored to have allied with Blackbeard.

The ten titanic captains are known individuals tho so Kuzan can’t be one

No lol

Luffy's destroyed the town that had a hole in it. And what caused it to fold inwards was impact of Doffy's body hitting the ground. And Luffy broke the Web easily in manga.

Garp is literally airborne, god knows how up, and the shockwave alone of the punch destroyed it, the punch alone could prolly split the island in half
Garp presumably knows ACoA, he can emit his haki...Dressrosa Luffy didn't know how to do that

Luffy had to
  • Overpower Doflamingo's strongest attack in a clash first
  • Break through his greatest defense
And his fist never connected with the ground, Doflamingo being sent into it is nothing at all when compared to Luffy's fist.

Also, Luffy's feat is just objectively superior at that, it affected far more buildings and uplifted the ground as well

I'm sure Garp is stronger of course, but this feat isn't it.

Its not like that hakai will do anything remote to garp as it to zoro. Garp can easily counter that attack with his universe punch.
Well sure that was a much much weaker zoro , current zoro should handle hakai much better, and sure garp might can counter it but he might still get overwhelmed…. In no way am I trying to downplay garp but hakai is def destroying this town as well 😂

Gar
Garp will one day. He has seen Navy being shit to civilians like Pirates and being servants of the Celestials are that is why he created his own organization to do work differently.
The entire story has been Garp discouraging his grandson of the path of piracy and in the end I envision Garp telling Luffy he did the right thing following his path before dying followed by Luffy going GOD Mode on whoever killed him. :finally: Top 1 anime moment. Wooooo!
Garp loyalty always take over his morality. As u said maybe one day they will together throw a multiverse punch and destroy the red line along with those shit celestial dragins and the sword swallowers.
:finally:

This also indirectly hypes Kaidou @MonsterKaido

Even vanilla KKG did similar destruction while imagine that coated with CoC & IDCoA...

Kaidou was like "Bitch Please" :josad:
I am pretty sure galaxy punch at least scales to Over Kong gun. And Waido took it like nothing. Obviously this isn't Garp's strongest attack but it's still very impressive for the beast.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It doesn't have that level of range. I'm referring to the sheer lvl of impact range
Tbh it does.
Broke through Spider Web, God Thread and caused that much DC by Doflamingo's impact... the punch wasnt aimed at the ground.

The good old days where Sanjikun thought DR KKG was pirate King level.
This and GK was what it took Doffy to finally go down... Doffy wank remains undefeated :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.