El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haki>Everything, other things suplement it, for the strongest characters that is.
That depends on many things: the size of skill, physical strength, and Haki difference etc. There are many factors, not 1.

-Hakiless PreTS Luffy beat Coa Barrier user Marigold's defense.

-G4 Luffy overpowered superior CoA user Katakuri's defense.

Without CoC? Yeah. Blackbeards shown no sign of being a conqueror and it’s not from us not seeing Blackbeard much, he’s shown up all the time.
i don't really see how thats a valid argument when we just got revealed that garp has it 1080 chapters into the manga,and we still have other people to be revealed to have it mihawk,and dragon for instance will come even later then garp.

Yeah I don’t think I’ve ever seen that, probably just weird discord thought.

But if Blackbeard has CoC, why is oda not showing it?
Why not showing Dragon and his abilities? Why not showing Mihawk, someone introduced since EL, and his CoC?

Because Oda thinks he doesn't to show it now.

But like with Garp. If anyone thinks that Mihawk, BB and Dragon won't get CoC is just delusional.

Without CoC? Yeah. Blackbeards shown no sign of being a conqueror and it’s not from us not seeing Blackbeard much, he’s shown up all the time.
Before people were saying BB doesn't have Haki.

-BB shows mountain level CoA Haki.

Now they switch to: BB doesn't have CoC Haki.

Lets see how you guys will switch next time.
:suresure:

i don't really see how thats a valid argument when we just got revealed that garp has it 1080 chapters into the manga,and we still have other people to be revealed to have it mihawk,and dragon for instance will come even later then garp.
Because we knew Garp was going to have it as it’s been hinted at for years and is a top tier without a devil fruit.

Blackbeard has two broken devil fruits, no hints of being a conqueror, and Blackbeard has been shown in serious fights in the manga more than anyone you listed.

Odas had plenty of time to show Blackbeard having CoC but he hasn’t. Not even in Marineford when Luffy used it. Not when he faced off against a conqueror in Hancock, not when he’s fighting law.

At this point him being a conqueror literally is literally just a fan theory based on him being an emperor.
Post automatically merged:

Why not showing Dragon and his abilities? Why not showing Mihawk, someone introduced since EL, and his CoC?

Because Oda thinks he doesn't to show it now.

But like with Garp. If anyone thinks that Mihawk, BB and Dragon won't get CoC is just delusional.
Mihawk and Dragon have never even really fought in manga prior.

When Kid fought shanks first thing oda did? Flexed shanks’ CoC. But odas keeping Blackbeards hidden because?

No, I said the WOULD be pixels if that was the case. You not reading what I wrote properly is not me changing what I said.
Ok, so you just made up that the perspective is close to Zoro and King than to Onigashima. Why Oda would even draw a panel like that where King and Zoro are far away if not to show the distance of them towards Onigashima and how big was the attack compared Onigashima?

All the things you say are literally completely running on headcanons. You say Weevil is YC1-YC2 level without any panel confirming that even though Kizaru compared him to a young WB in strength. Bucking said Aramaki wasn't pulling his punches and then we were shown how weevil was forcefully taken away, so why are you creating a scenario in which Aramaki and Weevil would last any longer ?

We've seen how difficult the fight was. A swift neg diff.
We didn't see the fight, for one.
Hell for all we know Weevil could have given him the fight of his life.
And yeah, having the strength of Primebeard easily puts you at that level.

Status
Not open for further replies.