El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I mean if she could knock out Ulti with her attack that kind of puts her on BM's level ( not saying she's as strong as her or anything but hear me out ) as Maser Cannon had the exact same effect on Ulti and made her go night night.
It does not.

Ulti wasn't focused at blocking the attack at all. She was completely focused on something else and Yamato got her point blank sneak attack.

Also how I mentioned. Ulti stands up really quickly. Yamato is just tanky due to Oni + Zoan. She is not strong per ap.

I mean Zoro also makes barriers tho

And his barriers are far stronger than Luffy's barrier Haki
Uh yes.

I just think of AdvCoA for Zoro as to being able to cut thru scales.

brawlers punch from the inside, Zoro cuts and the cut I don't know pierces further than regular CoA would do or whatever.

It's just different application.

And to me, Blackbeard just believes fate will always have his back which is why he does dumb stuff; however, when he’s over his head he runs and begs and schemes. I consider Blackbeard same as I consider Law.

He’s powerful and important, but I don’t think he has the personality to be a conqueror. And since we haven’t seen any signs of him having CoC, rather oda has constantly connected him to dreams and devil fruits it makes sense to me that CoC may just not be a power Blackbeard will ever have which is why he has to scheme in order to get his hands on the strongest devil fruits in the series because it’s the only way for him to tip the scales into his favor
Law can never be a leader such as BB. Oda said BB pirates would be his second favorite crew after Luffy if he was strong, obviously because BB is the leader. BB is the opposite of Luffy with equal leadership ability. Law is not like that.

There is no personality for conquerors as well. Even underlings getting CoC at this point.

I’m not saying why didn’t he use CoC coating, but in Marineford, a major milestone in BBs career where he literally stated this is his era, oda didn’t give him Conquerors haki.

In his current fight with CoC coating long established, Blackbeards focusing on devil fruits as his prime fighting style.

And yeah he scarred shanks, never said he didn’t have haki or wasn’t strong, but he’s never been hinted at having CoC
Garp didn't have it in MF either, neither did Doffy, what are you on about??

It does not.

Ulti wasn't focused at blocking the attack at all. She was completely focused on something else and Yamato got her point blank sneak attack.

Also how I mentioned. Ulti stands up really quickly. Yamato is just tanky due to Oni + Zoan. She is not strong per ap.

Uh yes.

I just think of AdvCoA for Zoro as to being able to cut thru scales.

brawlers punch from the inside, Zoro cuts and the cut I don't know pierces further than regular CoA would do or whatever.

It's just different application.
Zoro still has internal destruction just for flexing purposes

Just a top tier doing top tier things
Won't surprise me if he reveals Future Sight soon, he might have future sight as well @sanjikun

Garp didn't have it in MF either, neither did Doffy, what are you on about??
But Marineford wasn’t about Garp or Doffy. It was about Blackbeard. It was about Blackbeard declaring the start of his era.

You can believe Blackbeard will someday show CoC, but it’s not a manga fact that he has it. He’s never shown basic CoC nor received hints of showing it

I mean Zoro also makes barriers tho

And his barriers are far stronger than Luffy's barrier Haki
Nope, Luffy has got far stronger haki barries than Zoro.

Kaido could not even get past Luffy haki barrier with barjung gun chapter 1049 and this Is Yonko with AcoC, kaido with sky splitting CoC.

Kaido jsign acoc struggling to get past luffy's barrier

Zoro is just a novice and his CoC is not strong yet.

This is how you post a properly scaled image of CoC being bigger than Onigashima. Not those wonky ass perspectives yall love using right now.

Those CoC sparks look smaller than Zoros CoC sparks on dragon Damnation

But this is a clash
If Zoro clashed with any competent CoC user he'd easily split sky since his CoC sparks are bigger just by Zoro himself than a sky splitters CoC sparks enhanced by a clash
Post automatically merged:

Nope, Luffy has got far stronger haki barries than Zoro.

Kaido could not even get past Luffy haki barrier with barjung gun chapter 1049 and this Is Yonko with AcoC, kaido with sky splitting CoC.

Kaido jsign acoc struggling to get past luffy's barrier

Zoro is just a novice and his CoC is not strong yet.
Idk Zoro casually scarred Kaido with little CoC release

King of Hell can kill him
Luffy nearly died defeating injured Kaido

He has a lot to learn before he can catch up to Zoros Haki level

OkAY l UNDERSTAND EVERYTHlNG now!..

GARP imbued the Ship into AdCoC and punched the whole thing into Square Town.. Similar to the kuja Arrows
but a completely different Scale.. Brought to you by Haki Master Rootbeer..
:cheers:

:endthis:
lol doesn't it make more since that garp simply punched the water and made the ship go airborne

Status
Not open for further replies.