Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 1081, "Kuzan, Captain of the 10th ship of the Blackbeard Pirates"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Dragon has the final poneglyph.
- He has a burning scar
- He has the weather devil fruit: he uses it to make the giant whirpools and he used it to save Luffy in loguetown when Buggy tried to execute him
- His ship matches the description

How smart from Oda to hype both Garp and Dragon in the same chapter.

No dragon has tatoo not a scar. Blackbeard would have recognised revo ship they wouldnt called him man with scar.

Its new character or the person we already know who has connection to poneglyph.

Its either Xebec or saul. Personally to me if xebec turned out to be alive it would make great match up between him and BB .

If uts saul he is protecting the poneglyph from pirates and waiting for Joyboy to take it.

No dragon has tatoo not a scar. Blackbeard would have recognised revo ship they wouldnt called him man with scar.

Its new character or the person we already know who has connection to poneglyph.

Its either Xebec or saul. Personally to me if xebec turned out to be alive it would make great match up between him and BB .

If uts saul he is protecting the poneglyph from pirates and waiting for Joyboy to take it.
Which you get by burning the skin.

Yes. The distinction I see is:

Can be sucked in - can't be sucked in
Fire - the damage done from being burned
Lightning - the damage from being burned/shocked
Ice - your body being frozen

And being frozen to the bone isn't hax you can "break out". Garp btw. wasn't frozen to the bone but trapped in a block of ice, like Whitebeard. If you are frozen to the core, your heart and brain are also frozen, so you are probably unconscious and your body isn't functioning. Hence you can be shattered, as you are basically just a mass of ice.
Think of being frozen to turned solid. This is what BB's df does to solid structures, this would happen with his frozen members too I imagine: