Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumbass i know your the one saying that. Lol i am saying thats not their limit. WB, Oden, Rayleigh who were all subordinates. Being a Subordinate isn't some cap on your level and Rayleigh is Yonkou/Admiral level in his prime. Also Garp a Subordinate and he was Yonkou Level in his prime so was Sengoku
You are retarded zkkturd, Underling WB's powerlevel is unknown, you can't talk shit about their underling past when they were learning how to be a pirate under someone else. Zolo is not learning how to be a pirate under Luffy, he accepted his fate as underling, that's the difference with Rocks Pirate who become Emperors later.

Oden and Rayleigh stayed as underlings, WB, Kaido, Big Mom didn't stay as underling, its not comparable.

You are retarded zkkturd, Underling WB's powerlevel is unknown, you can't talk shit about their underling past when they were learning how to be a pirate under someone else. Zolo is not learning how to be a pirate under Luffy, he accepted his fate as underling, that's the difference with Rocks Pirate who become Emperors later.

Oden and Rayleigh stayed as underlings, WB, Kaido, Big Mom didn't stay as underling, its not comparable.
I'll say this again, you guys take this shit way too seriously. Chill.

Are you dumb they crew disbanded and like i said you retard. If what your saying is true Why didn't Kaido neg diff Oden back then. When Kaido had been a pirate captain for like 13 years at that point

Your still going to dm me them right?
Chapter 1081: "Captain of the 10th Ship, Kuzan"

- Kuzan is introduced as the 10th Titanic Captain of The Blackbeard Pirates, he is standing infront of Garp.
- Garp attacks Kuzan with Galaxy Comet black lightning again.
- After some more clashing, Kuzan uses a named attack, Winters Edge (this attack creates a snow tornado surrounding them).
- Garp has a slight advantage in the fight, as Kuzan is bleeding, both of them are smiling and bantering.
- Garp: "Why do all of my pupils dissapoint me."
- Kuzan: "This world isn't so black and white."
- Flashback to when Kuzan first joined the Blackbeard Pirates, he and Blackbeard spoke about a certain legend with a burned scar, Kuzan also asks Blackbeard what his goal was.

- The chapter shifts to Blackbeard vs Law aftermath, the narrator announces the defeat of the Heart Pirates at the hands of Blackbeard.
- Law, Bepo, and a few other Heart Pirates are unconscious and imprisoned on Blackbeard's ship.
- The Blackbeard Pirate who is approaching Egghead Island is Blackbeard. The reason for him being there is not explained.

Golden Week next week, no official release, but TCB/OPSCANS release and spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.