Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I mean I don't think beating Doc q is that much of a feat. But some of the commanders there and they could do the same. I remember Katakuri completely skipping Bage, Jinbei and Pedro with 1 effort.

I'm not saying Katakuri is admiral level or anything like that, but just saying beating lower level commanders is not much of a feat
Kuzan negs Doc Q? Who cares lol.

Kuzan vs Vasco? Might be impressive but Hancock did the same thing.

Kuzan negs San Juan Wolf? That right there might be some shit actually. Lol

Kuzan angrily goes to start a fight with Teach and Lafitte and Teach apologizes and asks for Kuzan’s forgiveness? Now this, I can work with
:araboss:

@Erkan12 @Blackbeard going to be honest my guys, Blackbeard not wanting to fight Kuzan is very intelligent, trying to recruit him was the correct play but this certainly in no way shape or form implies Teach > Kuzan, lol

@ShishioIsBack early spoilers, as always, look to be massively exaggerated. Kuzan vs Garp seems inconclusive and Kuzan seems fine.

Obviously we need raws though.

Dude I've seen you around a lot, So I always thought you were a kidd fan. but this is the first time I'm actually reading what Kidd is saying on your avatar😂🤣
I took a break from OP at the end of thriller bark and didn't catch up until the Impel Down break out. So let me tell you, I waited just about 13 years with the hope that someone would hand Kid the hardest L in the history of the series. And sure enough, the fact that Sarquiss was dealt a separate punishment from Bellamy means that Kid and Killer did in fact qualify.

Status
Not open for further replies.