Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

That's Garps response to Kuzan asking him "will you be able to kill your former number 1 appreciate."

He smashes Kuzan into the ground, and tells him those who hesitate are weak. Meaning it don't matter if Aokiji was his former apprentice. Garps not going to hesitate because of that, because those who hesitate are weak.
That is his answer right after the attack that Kuzam threw at him. He's clearly belittling his mentality going into the fight.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
No.

That's Garps response to Kuzan asking him "will you be able to kill your former number 1 appreciate."

He smashes Kuzan into the ground, and tells him those who hesitate are weak. Meaning it don't matter if Aokiji was his former apprentice. Garps not going to hesitate because of that, because those who hesitate are weak.
It's clearly him mocking Kuzan for hesitating with his attacks based on the summary.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Teach: "Zehahaha!! What should I do with his power!? Should I use it or... Maybe should I sell his power!?"
@Blackbeard remember our convo about how Teach may not be able to use devil fruits of the same type? Doesn't this kind of prove that Teach could use two of the same type(at least two paramencia)?

Bepo attacks Teach before he can steal Law's power
"Before he can steal Law's power".

By steal, I wonder if Teach is about to cover himself and Law in a black tarp like he did with WB.

Status
Not open for further replies.