Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the Thousand Sunny be destroyed though?

Isnt it Frankys dream for this ship to Sail around the World?
Not just Sail, Franky has always being about Battle Tech, He wants a Battleship, not just any Ship
And during his Flashback, We saw that He was testing how Advanced his Battleships are by challenging Sea Kings

We also know that each SH Dream is Portrayed as Near-Impossible due to an Obstacle that gets Introduced in their Path
Zoro's Dream ---> Mihawk is The Obstacle
Robin's Dream ---> World Government are The Obstacle
Brook's Dream ---> Red Line/Grand Line are The Obstacle
Entire Crew's Dream (Laugh Tale) ---> Yonko are The Obstacle
Sanji's Dream ---> It was Hinted in Thriller Bark that Marines are gonna be his Obstacle
Usopp's Dream ---> It's Hinted that Elbaf's God of War (Royalty) gonna be his Obstacle
... etc

In other words, Oda created Nine Impossible Challenges & found way to Connect them to each SH Dream
So by EOS, Mihawk needs to be Defeated, Red Line/Grand Line don't Exist anymore, WG Dethroned, Marines Fixed ... etc

So the same should Apply to other SHs Dreams, Oda will Introduce a Near-Impossible Obstacle for Franky, Nami, Chopper & Jinbe's Dreams.
And just like Oda made Zoro Lose against Mihawk, showed us Laboon hitting his Head against Red Line, Robin captured by CP-9 ... etc
Every SH must have a Reality Check about how Crazy it is to challenge The Obstacle standing between them & their Dreams

Hence why i believe, Nami will discover that Everything She drew so far isn't enough cuz World Geography is Wrong, a New Storm must happen that restores World to it's Original Form, and Nami must endure such Storm & prove herself Best Navigator

Regarding Franky, all of this means that Thousand Sunny should greatly suffer which would give Franky his Reality Check.
And i've already said it long ago that this Lurking Legend is Original Ruler of Sea Kings (Before First Poseidon was even a thing)
Meaning that in Final War, Sea Kings will go on a rampage everywhere (Adding that Storm i mentioned, that's why Tequila Wolf Bridge is being built for example, They are preparing for when a time comes that no Ship can sail!)

So imagine, World Geography changing, Storms everywhere & Sea Kings on a Rampage, No Ship can do anything, Everyone will take shelter in High Lands (That's why every major Island we've seen so far, have their Royalty living above Ground Level or shaped to protect from Floods & Storms), even Water 7 that doesn't have such advantage & should be First to get Destroyed, Iceberg confirmed that He is gonna turn Water 7 Mobile (Similar to Germa Kingdom, so that should save it)

This is the moment where Franky, Jinbe & Nami will prove their Skills as Best Battleship Maker, Best Helmsman & Best Navigator.
And as i mentioned above, before We get there, Franky, Jinbe & Nami must get their Reality Checks & thus Thousand Sunny should suffer soon against this Lurking Legend Powers

Translations seem very interesting. Admiral hype still lives. Kuzan wasn’t scared of BB or Garp and willing to face the whole BB crew. I want to know more about the motivation behind him joining though. Kuzan even going as far as freezing his older nakama is crazy. I get he hates marines because of Akainu but this is going too far.

Garp claiming that his punch getting much weaker is crazy. These old legend were really super strong. If Kuzan is freezing his older subordinates without a doubt, I doubt he’ll hesitate to fight and defeat Garp here.

Finally we got the gist of Rocky Port incident. I wonder how Koby was involved in it. Law’s ship got destroyed and his whole crew is captured except Bepo? I wonder if they’ll bounce back or Law just retires
You really think Oda would have Law retire

BB considering Ope2's immortality? Time to enjoy the W from my prediction :myman:

If i'm the writer i wont give Ope2 to BB as it's way too tricky and detailed for someone like Teach to master. I'd rather have BB kill Law and obtain immortality from the effects of Ope2 Immortal Operation.
My favorite scenario:

- The fight between BB crews and Garp begins

- After some time, Garp manages to blast Blackbeard's crew away

- Blackbeard sneaks on Garp, does a Vortex to pull Garp, and land quake punches. Garp is mad, thus BB vs Garp officially begins. After days without stopping, the battle between these bosses climaxes in a barrage of CoC kamehamehas vs Gura Gura punches

- Garp realizes that Blackbeard's wounds and damages...heals over time on such a great speed. Garp's health already depletes over time, but BB's body already goes back to full health. His stamina and vitality is seemingly unlimited, and his organs always regenerate at a faster pace compared to any damage Garp inflicts on him.

- Vasco Shot reveals that Trafalgar Law has been killed. His fruit was eaten by some Grand Fleet member, who is then being ordered to give Blackbeard the procedure of Immortality Surgery, without knowing death to the user as the consequence. This causes Blackbeard to have extreme regenerative ability, eliminating Yami weakness.

- Blackbeard releases his advanced technique of Awakening: Feast of Singularity. It literally crushes and absorbs Garp's body, killing him. Apparently, this technique allows Blackbeard to absorb raw strength and even haki from anyone he crushes.

- Coby manages to escape, but by this Blackbeard had killed two of Luffy's important persons, Law and even Garp himself.

Don't read 2 Piece, BB was angry at his crewmates for attacking Ace as well, that's BB's style until he has no other choice to fight.

In the end, Aokiji knew BB was stronger, thus become his underling. :steef:
BB didn't apologize to Ace for his crewmates behaviour :kobeha:
Aokiji told him he'd sent them to the ice age and negged 2 of them right in front of BB :kobeha:
And Oda even explains that Kuzan chose to follow BB because they have the same intention and BB has a crew/plan already ready not because he's inferior :kobeha:

Kuzan was definitely > BB in that flashback and still is

Only 3 DF BB that will beat Shanks will surpass Kuzan

Status
Not open for further replies.