Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Lucci or Impel Down guards Awakening achieve anything of note?
Normal zoans

not even Ancient or Mythical

that shit ain't endgame level

once Kid and Law awakened their DFs, they defeated a yonko

once Luffy awakened his DF, he defeated a yonko

do you think DFs with the powers of light, gravity, ice, lava and forest are gonna be weak awakenings? lmao
Post automatically merged:

fixed :cheers::cheers::cheers:
hey, fine by me

but Oda loves Shanks too much

anyways, i'm done with this discussion, because i'm sure of what i'm saying here

Blackbeard and Imu are gonna be absolutely broken characters that break the rules of the universe, so they obviously are gonna look stronger than Big Mom and Kaido going forward

Shanks already looks absurd 40 chapters after Wano, and didn't even use his all out power yet

Mihawk will be around Shanks level, even if a little weaker

Dragon will also be a fucking absurd monster, having the MC's Dad and Mysterious Character buff

and all the Admirals are gonna have to rise up to face all these characters in the final war

it's just how shounen mangas go

the power scale will continue to go crazy, the feats will continue to go crazy, and both Kaido and Big Mom won't look as impressive anymore

just look how people feel about Old Whitebeard now, compared to back in the Marineford days

it is what it is

i know, it's hard to accept

but go read Naruto, Bleach, Dragon Ball, or whatever Shounen you want

it always happens
From Oda himself

Normal zoans

not even Ancient or Mythical

that shit ain't endgame level

once Kid and Law awakened their DFs, they defeated a yonko

once Luffy awakened his DF, he defeated a yonko

do you think DFs with the powers of light, gravity, ice, lava and forest are gonna be weak awakenings? lmao

hey, fine by me

but Oda loves Shanks too much
Kid and Law with only the help of Onigashima explosives and BM showing mercy could defeat BM
Same with Kaido as I said in the previous posts, nobody would run a gauntlet to defeat the characters you mentioned. All of them will be dealt solo

In 100 chapters

he is gonna say the same shit about someone else, you will see
Not about Akainu or AdmiraLs. never

anyways, i'm done with this discussion, because i'm sure of what i'm saying here

Blackbeard and Imu are gonna be absolutely broken characters that break the rules of the universe, so they obviously are gonna look stronger than Big Mom and Kaido going forward

Shanks already looks absurd 40 chapters after Wano, and didn't even use his all out power yet

Mihawk will be around Shanks level, even if a little weaker

Dragon will also be a fucking absurd monster, having the MC's Dad and Mysterious Character buff

and all the Admirals are gonna have to rise up to face all these characters in the final war

it's just how shounen mangas go

the power scale will continue to go crazy, the feats will continue to go crazy, and both Kaido and Big Mom won't look as impressive anymore

just look how people feel about Old Whitebeard now, compared to back in the Marineford days

it is what it is

i know, it's hard to accept

but go read Naruto, Bleach, Dragon Ball, or whatever Shounen you want

it always happens
Can we save this somewhere to remember when things happen later?

WB allies had all the time to run from center of plaza, board their ships, lift anchors, disembark and bring them to the center of the bay
While they were doing that Akainu was doing the same .
Since he appear right in front of Jinbe who was running with luffy before Akainu even get attack by WB in chapter 575.
So Akainu was fast enough to get into a fight with WB and still out pace jinbei and end up in front of him in chapter 577.

Kid and Law with only the help of Onigashima explosives and BM showing mercy could defeat BM
Same with Kaido as I said in the previous posts, nobody would run a gauntlet to defeat the characters you mentioned. All of them will be dealt solo
Welcome to Shounen 101

Final Villains

Will be stronger and more powerful than older villains

accept that

Blackbeard and Imu and so on are all gonna be above Kaido "World's Strongest Creature"

it is what it is

Status
Not open for further replies.