Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The burden of proof is on you to prove prime Roger/WB beat prime Chinjao something that never happened in the manga. Bounty is irrelevant to strength. 1.042 b berries Shanks>>>>1.32 b berries Queen.

The fact that you're still using bounty shows how desperate you are.

Garp is the only person who beat prime Chinjao.

Why databook/manga never shows Roger/WB beat prime Chinjao if they indeed beat him? Should not it be easy for them to do it since Chinjao crews were fodders? Unless Chinjao was strong enough to keep up with Roger/WB to make up for the lack of fighting strength of his crews.
I never said they beat him. I said it was never mentioned. I need to bring the if I make an assertion. I don't need that to question your claims. All I need is to find the loopholes in your arguments. Bounty is rather relevant because they're both leaders of their respective factions. Mihawk's given a 3 billion+ bounty just for being strong and the dude's not even on Roger's level. There's no way Chinjao wouldn't get anything close to that if he was Roger level. Besides, all of Roger's level guys including his own underling are still top-tier while Chinjao is stuck at Dressrossa base Luffy level. You can't make this shit up man.

I never said they beat him. I said it was never mentioned. I need to bring the if I make an assertion. I don't need that to question your claims. All I need is to find the loopholes in your arguments. Bounty is rather relevant because they're both leaders of their respective factions. Mihawk's given a 3 billion+ bounty just for being strong and the dude's not even on Roger's level. There's no way Chinjao wouldn't get anything close to that if he was Roger level. Besides, all of Roger's level guys including his own underling are still top-tier while Chinjao is stuck at Dressrossa base Luffy level. You can't make this shit up man.
No there's no loophole. Chinjao is not like Mihawk who kept fighting swordsman. He might only clash once with Roger/WB being unable to beat prime Chinjao while Garp was the only person to be successful to do it.

Those top tier underlings<<<prime Chinjao unless you can show feats comparable with prime Chinjao clashing with prime Roger/WB.

Chinjao in his prime>>>>Gear 4 so I don't see the point you kept using Chinjao<Gear 4 Luffy.

No statement that Roger/WB beat prime Chinjao. Only Garp was the only person stated to beat prime Chinjao. Chinjao clashed with Roger, WB, Garp yet he only mentioned Garp to be the one who beat him.

Roger/WB cannot beat prime Chinjao only Garp can.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
No there's no loophole. Chinjao is not like Mihawk who kept fighting swordsman. They might be only clash once with Roger/WB being unable to beat prime Chinjao while Garp was the only person to be successful to do it.

Those top tier underlings<<<prime Chinjao unless you can show feats comparable with prime CHinjao clashing with prime Roger/WB.

Chinjao in his prime>>>>Gear 4 so I don't see the point you kept using Chinjao<Gear 4 Luffy.

No statement that Roger/WB beat prime Chinjao. Only Garp was the only person stated to beat prime Chinjao. Chinjao clashed with Roger, WB, Garp yet he only mentioned Garp to be the one who beat him.

Roger/WB cannot beat prime Chinjao only Garp can.
Bro, so far you gave us 0 reasons to believe Chinjao was Roger level in his prime. This won't go anywhere unless you bring us proof to support that claim.

Only frauds turn clowns into Yonko and PK candidates.:risiup:
Shanks leader of RHP at 27 yo only has 1.042 b berries while Jack at 28 despite not an underling had 1 b beeries. Funny thing was Shanks 1.42 b berries was because he stole Uta's bounty.

Being a captain means you have a higher bounty is never stated in the manga. You're pulling that headcannon out of nowhere.

Bro, so far you gave us 0 reasons to believe Chinjao was Roger level in his prime. This won't go anywhere unless you bring us proof to support that claim.
Chinjao only mentioned only Garp beat him. Chinjao never mentioned Roger/WB beat him. The burden on proof is on you to state something that does not exist: Roger/WB beat Chinjao. Only Garp beat prime Chinjao.

Shanks leader of RHP at 27 yo only has 1.042 b berries while Jack at 28 despite not an underling had 1 b beeries. Funny thing was Shanks 1.42 b berries was because he stole Uta's bounty.

Being a captain means you have a higher bounty is never stated in the manga. You're pulling that headcannon out of nowhere.

Why do people believe laugh tale and final war will happen as 2 seperate events? Didn't oda already imply that its going to be a battle royale? So all the major factions should be involved at the same time which includes WG , Revs and Pirates
Laughtale arc will happen after bb,shanks goes down in following arcs.

Luffy will learn the truth in laughtale and declare war on WG.

Status
Not open for further replies.