Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Can't wait for the WG update:
- create a Jailer or Dark-Abel spoiler post
- create a tournament topic a la Light
- create a Haji-level Kata meme relevant to the current happenings in the manga
Sorry this took so long but here you go! I know its not what you were suggesting but I'm gonna do that next too, well at least the first part but I'll try to do the other 2 parts as well! I wanted to make a funny fake announcement scenario first though:

Greetings, WorstGen members!

I hope you're all doing well and enjoying the juicy discussions on our beloved forum. As you may have noticed, we have some exciting updates to share with you all today.

First off, I'm pleased to announce that our very own members Dark-Abel and Jailer have been promoted to the status of "genuine, definitely confirmed, legitimate, better than Redon and Oda spoilers" providers! That's right, folks, these two are the real deal when it comes to spoilers, and we couldn't be more proud to have them on our team.

But don't just take my word for it - fellow member Zolo the "truther" has vouched for the authenticity of their spoilers as well. So if you want to be in the know before everyone else, be sure to keep an eye out for their posts!

In addition to our spoiler updates, we also have some exciting patch notes to share with you all. We've made some improvements to our reporting system to make it easier for you to flag any inappropriate content you come across. We've also implemented a new feature that will automatically filter out any comments that contain the phrase "Buggy for Nakama". Sorry, Buggy fans - we just can't take you seriously anymore!

And last but not least, we've added some new emojis to our collection. Get ready to express yourself with the "Luffy's Meat" emoji, the "Zoro's Sake" emoji, and the "Sanji's Cigarette" emoji. Just don't let your parents catch you using the last one!

That's all for now, folks. Keep on posting and discussing, and remember - if it's not on WorstGen, it's not worth knowing.

Sincerely,
Bogard, your beloved forum owner

THIS FUCKING BOT LMAO! @CoC: Color of Clowns its going rogue again! I SWEAR I never mentioned anything about Buggy for Nakama and especially this insulting response about it either! This bot is a bigger troll than me and is getting revenge on me now! @Rottkins this bot is slandering Buggy sama, for shame!

Part 2 -

Oh, and in other news, I'm thrilled to announce that we have a new official adjudicator for our beloved Battledome section! Please give a warm welcome to none other than Light D Lamperouge of the 1000 Nicknames! He will be working alongside our existing adjudicator, Rayan00, to bring you random tournaments featuring One Piece characters pitted against each other, as well as characters from other anime and manga, TV shows, and movies.

Now, I must warn you, this section will be excessively French from now on, and surrendering will be encouraged as needed. But fear not, as Light D Lamperouge is the master of all things French and will ensure that our tournaments are both entertaining and... well, let's just say they'll be unique.

So get ready to see your favorite One Piece characters duke it out in battles you never imagined possible. And who knows, maybe we'll even throw in a few surprise guests from other franchises just to keep things interesting.

Stay tuned for more updates, and as always, keep it classy, WorstGen!

Part 3 -

After extensive training with fellow member Hajikata in the ways of the beard and future sight, I Bogard, have come to understand the greatness of the Mochi God himself. After extensive teachings from Hajikata and Ndule, I have seen the light and now I stan Katakuri too. From now on, everyone must worship Katakuri on the forum and imagine he is the protagonist of One Piece. Katakuri Slander will now lead to bans.

So tell me everyone, how are you enjoying the last chapter of Mochi Piece? I found it ironically hilarious when Ace got turned into a donut! Anyway, as part of our update, we've also added a new section for all your shipping needs. We know how much you all love to pair up characters, so we've decided to make it official. Now, you can discuss your favorite OTPs in the "One Piece Love Boats" section.

We've also added a new feature where you can customize your own pirate crew with a unique Jolly Roger emblem. Show off your creativity and make the best emblem to represent your crew. The best emblems will be displayed on the forum's front page for all to see.

Lastly, we've added a new emoji for all the Jinbe fans out there. It's a dancing whale shark, so go ahead and use it to express your love for our favorite helmsman.

That's it for now, folks. Happy posting and don't forget to pray to our Mochi Overlord Katakuri.

I get the feeling Bogard might write my name in the Death Note after this, can't think why though....

:risiup::saden::shame::hapnoel:

Bah I forgot to do the tags for the other people mentioned too lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.