Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Surprised Oda actually followed through with the Sabo flashback. :luchosop:Pretty great hype for Sabo confirming his Flame Emperor nickname. Sabo's 3,35 Billions bounty probably takes into account
- His battle against the 2 admirals in a 3 vs 2
- Being the main instigator of the assault in Marijoa and endangering the land of Gods(Celestial Dragons)
- Maybe also the fact he is the only one with the knowledge behind the existence of Imu

Let's not forget as well that it was mentioned that his fame might have surpassed even Dragon's, so although I still think Dragon has higher bounty, it's not impossible if they are actually not that far apart. Tho I estimate that Dragon will probably be in a 4 Billions range, taking all things into account

By the way, Sabo vs Akainu is more and more likely now :risitavirus:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
It isn't. 3B+ should be reserved for guys like Mihawk, Oden, Rayleigh, Aokiji and not Kid, Law and Sabo.
it blows my mind that Yonko Teach who raided Impel Down, stole the Gura Gura, crushed Marco, and defeated Wang Zhi has a lower bounty than all the people you mentioned:crybeard:

عنوان الفصل
الفصل 1083 : حقيقة هذا اليوم
غلاف الفصل عن دوفلامينجو
الفصل يبدأ بسابو ودراجون يتحدث عن الممالك الثمانية التي ثارت ضد بون يتحدث عن الممالك الثمانية
حكومة العالم التي ذكرت خلاف الفصول السابقة
نرى صورة كوبرا بالصحف ويظهر صورة جثته وكأنه ميت ويلقى اللوم على سابو بأنه قتله
نرى فلاش باك لما حدث ونرى تدخل 2 من الأدميرالات فوجي والثور ضد سابو و الثوار وايضاً تدخل السي بي زيرو
في النهاية نرى كوبرا يتجه إلى الجوروسي

some1 translate plz

Status
Not open for further replies.