Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised Oda actually followed through with the Sabo flashback. :luchosop:Pretty great hype for Sabo confirming his Flame Emperor nickname. Sabo's 3,35 Billions bounty probably takes into account
- His battle against the 2 admirals in a 3 vs 2
- Being the main instigator of the assault in Marijoa and endangering the land of Gods(Celestial Dragons)
- Maybe also the fact he is the only one with the knowledge behind the existence of Imu

Let's not forget as well that it was mentioned that his fame might have surpassed even Dragon's, so although I still think Dragon has higher bounty, it's not impossible if they are actually not that far apart. Tho I estimate that Dragon will probably be in a 4 Billions range, taking all things into account

By the way, Sabo vs Akainu is more and more likely now :risitavirus:
Dragon's bounty should be above Whitebeard's.So I guess around ~5-6billion.

The title of the class

Chapter 1083: The Truth of This Day

Chapter cover for Dovlamengo

The chapter begins with Shapo and Dragon talks about the eight kingdoms that revolted against Bon talking about the eight kingdoms

The government of the world that mentioned other than the previous chapters

We see a picture of Cobra in the newspapers and the picture of his body appears as if he is dead and Sabo is blamed for killing him

We see Flashback for what happened and we see the intervention of 2 Admirals Fuji and the Bull against Sabo and the revolutionaries and also the intervention of CB Zero

In the end we see Cobra heading to the Jurussian
Sabo and commanders vs 2 admirals and CP0?????? That’s crazy man. It’s like half of WG’s total strength was expended and they still couldn’t capture Sabo or the commanders. Some revo hype at last.

Aramaki is a character who goes through ups and downs :milaugh:

First: he looked amazing when he permanently ended the Commander=Admiral agenda against Queen and Second.

And then the Shanks and Momo fiasco happened and people started putting him below Crocodile.

and then he negged a "primebeard" level pirate with ease.

and now it looks like he took an L against Blonde Ace

what will his next W be against?
Never selling my Gigabull stocks
:araboss:

Wait ...CP intervened lol
:gokulaugh:
Admirals couldn't dominate to the point CP had to intervene even to help them against Sabo and revos

CP-0 intervened because they can't destroy Mariejoa, CP-0 are the Celestial Dragons main bodyguards :ihaha:

Aramaki and Fuji didn't even tried confirmed :kobeha:

Blud got a 3.4 Billion for staring at two Admirals from a distance LMAO :risiup::risiup:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Tbf, the 2 admiral sabo fought are the 2 weakest/novice
Yes, I know they are weaker than Yonkous and Mihawk, but I don't think that Green Bull and Fujitora are the only ones. Aokiji also became a subordinate of an Emperor and he's equal to Akainu...

That's enough for me, man. I thought that after Yonkous and Mihawk, the second strongest thing we had was the admirals, but now it's not anymore. It's Dragon, Sabo, and Zoro.

Kaidou scares the admirals just by existing and Shanks does that with his Haki, I'm tired of the admirals man.

It’s tru
Go back and read it
If you go through the fight and still come away thinking luffy showcased to endurance to out last kaido on his own
Ur crazy
You do know that the reason Luffy won wasn't because of his endurance, it was Gear 5 right?
Nothing Luffy did pre-Gear 5 was enough to defeat Kaido, regardless of endurance.

You put both of them on an island, I'll bet on Luffy to immediately use Gear 5 and use Bajrang Gun to knock Kaido 6 feet under.

Status
Not open for further replies.