Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I am 99% convinced Redon was/is on Shueisha's payroll.

You'd think that Shueisha doesn't want any leaks to come out and they would pursue you and charge you or something.

That's a load of bullshit. Leaks create more buzz surrounding the magazine release for whatever manga chapters.

Leaking is in Shueisha's favor.

Whenever someone outside of the usual "leakers clique" shows up he is molested by Redon online.

I am 99% convinced Redon was/is on Shueisha's payroll.

You'd think that Shueisha doesn't want any leaks to come out and they would pursue you and charge you or something.

That's a load of bullshit. Leaks create more buzz surrounding the magazine release for whatever manga chapters.

Leaking is in Shueisha's favor.

Whenever someone outside of the usual "leakers clique" shows up he is molested by Redon online.
leaks always controlled so hype starts for the next chapter the second the official drops :pepecafe:

I'm taken :kuzanshut:
Shame. I'm as addicted to achivements as I am to spoilers so I went on a side quest spree no problem.

Did you miss out on the DLCs? They're much more... mythological, but I actually liked that a lot.
I did play the Hidden One DLC i think for one hour, kinda liked it then jumped to RDRD 2 and never turned back :milaugh:
Didn't like the Atlantis one tho, a bit over-the-top for my taste.
One gripe I had for Odyssey is you can't insta assasinate people without the proper gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.