Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they really?

Again the gorosei don't really care about the world.

They have their 9 holy knights who can low diff all 4 admirals combined. The rest of the world can burn for all they care.
Jokes about the holy knights aside, I don't know what the Gorosei really think or value, but one thing is certain: they bloody care about the world balance. They had headaches just for one Shickibukai leaving or one Emperor moving, so they'll never allow ad Admiral, someone who is the fulcrum of the balance, to be disposed of because he was fighting a Rev commander and accidentally hurt a common CD.

Jokes about the holy knight aside, I don't know what the Gorosei really think or value, but one thing is certain: they bloody care about the world balance. They had headaches just for one Shickibukai leaving or one Emperor moving, so they'll never allow ad Admiral, someone who is the fulcrum of the balance, to be disposed of because he was fighting a Rev commander and accidentally hurt a common CD.
They were stressing at the thought of Kuzan being Teach's ally too.

Jokes about the holy knight aside, I don't know what the Gorosei really think or value, but one thing is certain: they bloody care about the world balance. They had headaches just for one Shickibukai leaving or one Emperor moving, so they'll never allow ad Admiral, someone who is the fulcrum of the balance, to be disposed of because he was fighting a Rev commander and accidentally hurt a common CD.
They don't care about that either.

They only care about their personal power. That's why they wanted Spandam to get the ancient weapon blueprint.

G

Gorosei Informer

So why would Aramaki be scared? If they lose two admirals here, who stops them? Are they going to send Akainu and Kizaru after them?

Mind you. As admirals Issho and Aramaki should be able to hold their own and go the Kuzan route.

Cross guild but two former admirals..
They could be strong and a threat especially collectively, hence why he's scared but saying they could low diff all 4 admirals together? Are you trolling or you genuinely believe this? Especially as its both completely ridiculous and baseless?

If they had such an IMMENSELY, incomprehensibly, powerscaling and power system obliterating soldiers, why do they even need the Marines?

I don't deny the Knights could be strong and probably will be too but this is one of the most absurd, inconceivable and exaggerated takes I've ever seen.

If the Knights can low diff all Admirals as you claim, then Oda has genuinely gone insane or is trolling and doesn't give a fuck or the series isn't being written. By him anymore.

This is the most extreme power creep I've ever seen lol.

We've not even seen the Admiral fighting all out yet, barely used haki yet, not used awakenings. They are stil yet to replicate what they could do at Marineford too.

I'll wait for the summary or chapter release for context on Green Bulls reaction too. But I'm not jumping to conclusions especially assuming some random new characters can low diff all the Admirals LMAO.

I don't even know why the Marines so enthusiastically obey the WG, at least still. Too much dogma or whatever. If they knew about Imu and their island busting weapon, that would help at least.

Imagine having 9 characters who could solo 4 Admirals? How could ANYONE beat them? It's the same sort of BS other Shonen series have towards late game but even worse here.

Status
Not open for further replies.