Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't care about that either.

They only care about their power. That's why they wanted Spandam to get the ancient weapon blueprint.
Well, they say out loud that they care, so. They want to maintain the balance, they said it, and even one Shiki leaving was enough to have a headache for.

And yes, they wanted Pluton just because they wanted to end the Great Era of Pirates. They would never renounce one of their strongest trump cards and pillar of the balance.

One take away from this is at least the rev commanders aren't pushovers (Karasu, Morley), and that the admirals need to be able to use their full strength to beat them.

I think they will also get updated boubties, they are probably gonna get stronger.

Dragon, Sabo, Ivankov, Kuma (?), Morley, Karasu, Lindberg, Bello Betty vs the 8 knights

One of them might be taken out initially in an earlier attack or some shit. Hypetool for Dragon maybe?

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah I asdume so. This group seems like "punishers" be it entire kingdoms, a CD, another royalty, marines should be no exception. Basically anyone under their wing that goed against them. Tho I am not sure if any CD can command them, or maybe Gorosei/Imu commands overwrites any other CD command.
The Seraphim and their chain of command is probably a glimpse of how it works for these knights. But as you said, probably only Gorosei and especially Imu.

Zunesha was commanded to walk for a 1000 years or whatever? It's whole life? I always suspected Imu will have a more extreme version of Tamas fruit that let's them command anyone or anything to their will potentially.
Command fruit or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.