Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not possible if Vegepank's descriptions are accurate. One has a cowboy hat and another has horns. Neither of thesr fit the RHP save for maybe the middle one that seems like Shanks
Oh missed that one. Cowboy hat vs Sanji!

BTW no new nakamas. BBs theory is old story now and Kuzan won't be fought
Post automatically merged:

Not possible if Vegepank's descriptions are accurate. One has a cowboy hat and another has horns. Neither of thesr fit the RHP save for maybe the middle one that seems like Shanks
Oh missed it. Thanks

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I am utterly disappointed with the navy admirals. It's one thing for them to be inferior to the likes of the emperors and Mihawk, which is acceptable. However, to suffer defeats at the hands of revolutionary commanders whose bounties are merely 290 million? And not just one admiral, but two admirals fighting as a team that is downright pathetic.

Oh, dudes... Here's a point that I've been thinking about.

If this Holy Knight it's Shanks, then it makes senses why Kid and other Supernovas wanted to track him down... Because this pretty much confirms Shanks as a noble.

Kid said he hates Tenryuubitos back during Pre Ts. Now it makes sense.

Kid ideas were clear it seems because he specially aimed for Shanks not Kaido or Kurohige.

Apollo

The Sol King
Real is out here playing Jujutsu and the ref is letting it pass. smh
Post automatically merged:

I am utterly disappointed with the navy admirals. It's one thing for them to be inferior to the likes of the emperors and Mihawk, which is acceptable. However, to suffer defeats at the hands of revolutionary commanders whose bounties are merely 290 million? And not just one admiral, but two admirals fighting as a team that is downright pathetic.
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

he still believes those leaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.