Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So out of all holy knight oda purposely teased silhouette that looks similar to Shanks.

You know what surprises me is the holy knights seems like nuclear options for World govt if suddenly world decided to revolt against them.

I dont think they are necessarily clones , doflamingo even mentioned govt sending assassins . These guys keep clean slate and maintain world balance behind the scenes if cp members are not upto the job.

I always had sus gorosei may have been former holy knights themselves and were appointed . Its just they are veterans and sole guardian of imu.

World govt had no issue with Shanks even Sengoku literally stopped the war and accepted Shank's term. As fleet admiral he muat know who are holy knights there is no doubt he knows Shanks proximity .

This pose the question if Yonkos are just another term to create an enemy for govt to show in good light. Maybe Kaido was good guy after all .

So out of all holy knight oda purposely teased silhouette that looks similar to Shanks.

You know what surprises me is the holy knights seems like nuclear options for World govt if suddenly world decided to revolt against them.

I dont think they are necessarily clones , doflamingo even mentioned govt sending assassins . These guys keep clean slate and maintain world balance behind the scenes if cp members are not upto the job.

I always had sus gorosei may have been former holy knights themselves and were appointed . Its just they are veterans and sole guardian of imu.

World govt had no issue with Shanks even Sengoku literally stopped the war and accepted Shank's term. As fleet admiral he muat know who are holy knights there is no doubt he knows Shanks proximity .

This pose the question if Yonkos are just another term to create an enemy for govt to show in good light. Maybe Kaido was good guy after all .
eventough I want shanks to be an evil but I don't see it happening not as a knight at least for sengoku thing if I were fleet admiral he'll look like an angel to me bro just stepped in and gave him a war ending ship when he lost control he couldn't disagree the idea of following the pirates after the death of ace and wb but I don't think anyone out there will like the idea of fighting another yonko even if it's buggy
Post automatically merged:

C'mon, dude. Just search Persia country on Google and you'll know.

Persian empire once conquered half the world and you ask what it is?
you could've just said Iran the name we hear everyday in the news you just chose to complicate it 😂

eventough I want shanks to be an evil but I don't see it happening not as a knight at least for sengoku thing if I were fleet admiral he'll look like an angel to me bro just stepped in and gave him a war ending ship when he lost control he couldn't disagree the idea of following the pirates after the death of ace and wb but I don't think anyone out there will like the idea of fighting another yonko even if it's buggy

you could've just said Iran the name we hear everyday in the news you just chose to complicate it 😂
Because people Iran is apart of Persia, Western Afghanistan is also persian.

Its complicated i still think Shanks definately looking to end World govt's rule and is playing card acting as balance and peace to the world.

Its interesting now he wants to join pirate king race which govt wont be happy about it . They may question his motives .

Status
Not open for further replies.