Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This chapter made it pretty obvious that they don't have CoC.
By the same logic BM didn't have it too, and much more than Ryo or Fuji.

I don't say they have it, but I don't think this chapter proves anything. Maybe when Fuji or Ryo will fight Sabo, but again: BM has fought an entire duel with Law and Kidd and we know what seemed to be.

How long does Petty Redon insist on holding out? The chapter is gonna end up being translated before he puts out the summary at this rate lmao.

I've seen the films and I can vouch he's not in them. Oda was requested to bring back Blueno and Kalifa through CP0 for Film Red but he didn't want to either.

This is the first we're seeing of the rest of CP9 post TS.
One thing is certain if Blueno and Kalifa are in CP0 no way Jabra doesn't. In the case he is not part of CP0 it's probably only his choice to not be.

By the same logic BM didn't have it too, and much more than Ryo or Fuji.

I don't say they have it, but I don't think this chapter proves anything. Maybe when Fuji or Ryo will fight Sabo, but again: BM has fought an entire duel with Law and Kidd and we know what seemed to be.
Except we were shown she has it earlier. And even mid fight she was using regular CoC at minimum.

Otoh. Nothing for the admirals. We had an entire arc for Issho. No Acoc.

GB was accused of using hostages by yankers when he packed Weevil
turn his opponents are the ones using hostages @SakazOuki @Julius :vistalaugh:
Thinking that protecting hundreds of people while needing to fight dozens of other people without endangering the ones you need to protect in a complete chaotic scenario is easy as hell, lmao

We saw pretty damn well what Aramaki alone can do without restraint. Not even including Fujitora here
:ihaha:

G

Gorosei Informer

One thing is certain if Blueno and Kalifa are in CP0 no way Jabra doesn't. In the case he is not part of CP0 it's probably only his choice to not be.
Yeah it wouldnt have made sense for him not to join either imo. His ego and rivalry with Kaku and such would have made him follow suit too.

Even if he's just reinstated into CP9 with the others, it's not a bad thing but it makes their cover story kinda pointless too, since all of them have returned to work for the WG now, annoyingly.

Its nice to have them return though, I really like Hattori, Kaku and Jyabura. I'm not sure if Kumadori was there too but he should be and I was desperate to see him reappear in Wano especially lol. Could have made him related to Higurashi maybe or something.

He often makes references to his "mother in heaven", Kumadori Yamanbako, then begins to sob, even while fighting. Before killing his opponents he often asks them to visit his mother in afterlife and tell her that he is okay. He claims her "divine protection" is the reason for his failure at committing seppuku. However, according to Oda in SBS Volume 44, his mother is still alive.

I love his character lmao. Also Monster Chopper vs him was the most craziest, hypest shit especially in the anime!

Except we were shown she has it earlier. And even mid fight she was using regular CoC at minimum.

Otoh. Nothing for the admirals. We had an entire arc for Issho. No Acoc.
Except that earlier she was shown to have basis Coc, not Advanced. Back in the 950s, her sword and Kaido mace touched.

And I trust I don't have to explain why back in DR not only Fuji didn't fight seriously, but adv. Coc was 250 chapters distant from his introduction. But let alone adv. Coc, even Ryuo, hell even FS was not a thing back then.

So, like I said, BM has it and nevertheless we didn't see any effect of the sort in her serious duel, let alone this passing pseudo-confrontation of two pages.

Maybe they have it, maybe they don't. I don't know, but have to wait for the Sabo fight at the very least.

Status
Not open for further replies.