Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except that earlier she was shown to have basis Coc, not Advanced. Back in the 950s, her sword and Kaido mace touched.

And I trust I don't have to explain why back in DR not only Fuji didn't fight seriously, but adv. Coc was 250 chapters distant from his introduction. But let alone adv. Coc, even Ryuo, hell even FS was not a thing back then.

So, like I said, BM has it and nevertheless we didn't see any effect of the sort in her serious duel, let alone this passing pseudo-confrontation of two pages.

Maybe they have it, maybe they don't. I don't know, but have to wait for the Sabo fight at the very least.
Man you really didn't read the raid properly. When she punched page one she didn't touch him.

And Fuji wasn't shown with regular CoC.

Doflamingo was.

We knew she had regular CoC since WCI

No Holy Knight on God Valley incident.

No Holy Knight on Ohara incident.

No Holy Knight on Shabaody.

Shanks ain't part of these Holy Frauds. If he is then he is the biggest Fraud.

He stole Nika Fruit. He helps weak pirate. He's rooting for Luffy. And all that COC only to become a slave of Imu?

:goyea:

Man you really didn't read the raid properly. When she punched page one she didn't touch him.

And Fuji wasn't shown with regular CoC.

Doflamingo was.

We knew she had regular CoC since WCI
What are you taking about?

I said that she didn't use it against Law and Kidd, I have never talked about P1. Obviously he used against P1: it is the only time she did on screen.
Also, I have already said that she has basic Coc, it's obvious.

So, I already explained the rest in my other two posts.

Remember Mihawk could control the amount of DC he could do. He could simply chop Luffys arms off. No mass damage.

He can slash that iceberg in half with a Shockwave...

Why can't issho do this to karasu?

Why does he need to go all out?

Kumadori is Cp0 tard.
Jabra is left behind because the only 2 that matter are Lucci & Kaku. Simpji & Jabra are irrelevant. That's what oda is trying to say.
continue shifting the goal post . First it was he never made it to cpo now that agenda in the gutters . Now he is irrelevant. Muahaha continue bathing in mud and you would never cease to look brown

Status
Not open for further replies.