One Piece - Chapter 1083: The Truth About That Day

Rate ?

• Total voters
Fuji never overwhelmed DR Sabo.

Anyway, this battle becomes something else once sabo enter the fight

For now it was only Morley & karasu vs Fuji & GB
- Sabo bruised up with wounds, while Fujitora is clean
- Sabo asks Fujitora how long he's gonna keep playing

The narrative was pretty obvious. Fujitora was pretending like he's being held back by Sabo, so that he will have an excuse as to why he let Luffy vs Doflamingo happen.
As he said so himself, he gambled.

And even when he was holding back, Sabo was still the one bruised up

The minute one of the Silhouettes looked like Shanks you have to differentiate it from the Numbers and other silhouette we’ve received before

Not when haki is being used no. Aramaki can regenerate all the time just like any Logia can reconstruct their bodies. But once haki is present in attacks the damage is still recognized as if their real bodies has gotten damaged
Aramaki's regeneration looks a bit different than the other Logias. He got HURT with Momo's dragon fire, unlike how other Logias. For example Kizaru got cut in half by Apoo but felt nothing. Aramaki was capable of regenerating his entire body practically from scratch after being hurt and burnt to cinders.

It's possible that thanks to his DF's ability to suck life force he's capable of regenerating even after his main body after it gets hurt by Haki or otherwise.

I'm not sure about AdCoC though as in addition to physical injury it also affects the opponents willpower.

Glad that we are getting this flashback, makes me hopeful that we will see Imu's face in the near future. Its cool to see that the rev captains truly are no push overs carried by Sabo, Karasu in particular has me hyped, and I have to throw this bone to admiral fans: the leakers really were overhyping the chapter with this powerscalling talk, the admirals are still clean and are clearly nerfed, at least for now, since we know Sabo will eventually join the fight. Overall a pretty good chapter