One Piece - Chapter 1083: The Truth About That Day

Rate ?

• Total voters
You’re ignoring Aramakis abilities we’ve seen his entire body get burnt to the ground and he has regrown it, like a plant, from just a seed.
I literally never reject that, stop lying.

And you think because of haki his entire regeneration wouldn’t work? Marco had a similar ability and never mentioned any weakness like this even getting his wing cut off by king.
Aramaki does not have the same ability as Marco, stop lying.

No way would being cut with haki just completely stop his devil fruits power to grow when he is literally a forest man
Haki hits his real body what part of this are you not getting? Haki ignored DF properties so his real body is getting hit. If haki was present then his real hand would of been chopped off. Not his Wood manipulation. I showed many examples of other Logia's that shows this. If Aramaki loses his real hand he isn't growing another real hand.

if he can avoid runpiece and traitorpiece i'd be happier
This really intensified with post-timeskip arcs with hundreds of characters. Running around is the only lazy thing Oda could find to delay the final fight. Before the timeskip, it was more creative:

Alabasta- Luffy disappeared in the desert for a whole lot of time
Skypea- Luffy was eaten by a giant snake and struggled to get out
Enies Lobby- Luffy followed the villain, but the it's mostly the "edit"/pacing that did the work here
Thriller Bark- Can't remember for sure, but Nightmare Luffy was fun

He hasn't "regrown" his physical body. Momo burned down his Logia Body and he used the plant Material left to regenerate. Like any other Logia. You would have to Provider strong evidence to make the claim that Aramaki's DF works differently.
Momo burned down his body, it’s not like Aramaki was some kinda woods golem, the entire tree was his physical body. Then as it was burning down we see a new plant next to the original and aramaki grew out of that.

That’s complete bodily regeneration, it’s the same as a new tree growing out of a seed of the original.

We always believed in the numbers of the BBs... Now Kuzan is a member who seems fishy as fuck and it someone will fight him.

Now we have 9 Royal Knights. Imu plus them makes 10 as well aka SHs.

So maybe no other one?

I literally never reject that, stop lying.

Aramaki does not have the same ability as Marco, stop lying.

Haki hits his real body what part of this are you not getting? Haki ignored DF properties so his real body is getting hit. If haki was present then his real hand would have been chopped off. Not his Wood manipulation. I showed many examples of other Logia's that shows this. If Aramaki loses his real hand he isn't growing another real hand.
The entire tree is his real body. He’s not like some dude with a bunch of wood surrounding him, the tree is him and he is the truee.

If his hand gets chopped off, like every tree in the world, he’d regrow the limb because his body is wood.

This really intensified with post-timeskip arcs with hundreds of characters. Running around is the only lazy thing Oda could find to delay the final fight. Before the timeskip, it was more creative:

Enies Lobby- Luffy followed the villain, but the it's mostly the "edit"/pacing that did the work here
need to re-read Thriller bark too tbh, domt remeber a lot from there anymore

Thriller Bark was the birth of run piece. Remember luffy spent most of the night chasing after moriahs shadow just for the shadow to get recalled and luffy gets lost in the woods.

CoC: Color of Clowns

You bring spice, I bring wolf
A chapter on Wednesday?! Sign me up:finally:

I quite enjoyed the Revo Trio dialogue. It was surprisingly nuanced for One Piece

And oh boy! Who do my eyes see?! The strongest CP0 members, only to be deployed in times of utmost peril:
I can't believe seeing CP9 (now 0) together again is making me nearly teary eyed. These fucking assassin bastards, why do I love them so much???

Revolutionary Army hype died within 1 chapter. You had every advantage against these Admirals, numbers & locational advantage & you couldn't even beat them :milaugh:.

Oh and that "sabo 2v1'd against the Admirals" also died. Looks like he was sneaking around instead of fighting

I hope they were doing stuff somewhere else, or no one acted cause admirals were there already
It will turn out to be some tropey excuse:
" We only act on Imu sama's orders"
"We don't concern ourselves with small fry"
"If we had moved, the whole Holy City would have been destroyed"
Blah blah
Post automatically merged:

Fisher Tiger solo'd these fools years ago.
:milaugh: I'll join you on that ride, bro

Apollo

The Sol King
Momo burned down his body, it’s not like Aramaki was some kinda woods golem, the entire tree was his physical body. Then as it was burning down we see a new plant next to the original and aramaki grew out of that.

That’s complete bodily regeneration, it’s the same as a new tree growing out of a seed of the original.

Aokiji regenerated from pure ice. Logias can do that with their element.