One Piece - Chapter 1083: The Truth About That Day

Rate ?

• Total voters
Again that’s not the point of the meteors it’s the end result that matters and oda keeps telling u this sure Fuji could of launched one on marygeoise but even if the revs do something against it the casualties to the cd are something that has to be accounted for … I agree with u most can cut the meteor etc or do something to it but for instance in a war where Fuji setting where there is no need to protect or hold back the meteor is dangerous af the aoe would be catastrophic for the enemies especially if the marines get away from it like this
Well yea I agree with meteors being a really dangerous Aoe attack to have.

Peppercore

(β˜β—žβ€Έβ—Ÿ)☞ πš‚πš’πš–πš™
β€Ž
ok chapter. lucci is still so fucking hot. greenbull is so ugly, really cant wait till someone beats the shit out of him for being ugly. dragon continues to do nothing and yet his fans put him in s-tier. is oda really going to offscreen luffy I wonder, would be funny. anyway I really love dragon x ivankov. two old gays and their sweet son sabo.

Thing with fujitora power is he alwyas does this crazy huge aoe attacks

cant he just make a small gravity-dense space inside the enemy and make the enemy sucks himself in somesort of almost black hole

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
β€Ž
Looks like all of CP9 got promoted to the super squad, huh?? So they all failed at their job two years ago, and they still got bumped up a few rungs on the corporate ladder…what are they, every mediocre white man in America?? :wellwell::brootea::arnoling:

The Revo Commanders are locked in at Yonko Commander tier, which shown through Marineford is enough to hold their own against top Tiers for a little bit, given the circumstances.

Fuji and Aramaki had to hold back, or they run the risk of injuring, or even killing the Celestial Dragons. Same case with Marineford, where they had countless of their own soldiers scattered across the battlefield.

This was never that complicated to begin with.

The nature of Aramaki's affinity has no bearing to the nature of what haki does to DF properties. Haki targeting their real bodies has been established multiple times in the story. You can't reject manga fundamentals just because we witnessed a new affinity power in the story that's not how you interpret things.

Aramaki building a new body on his affinity unlike other Logia's doesn't change the fundamentals of haki itself. Haki directly hits their body and the damage done by haki is remembered

Getting hit by your weakness doesn't mean a Logia can't regenerate no different then Aramaki

So no there is no basis that Logia's can ignore haki damage. They have to dodge it as per canon.
Crocodile didn't recover after getting hit by his weakness unlike Aramaki who regenerated anew after getting set on fire.

Looks like all of CP9 got promoted to the super squad, huh?? So they all failed at their job two years ago, and they still got bumped up a few rungs on the corporate ladder…what are they, every mediocre white man in America?? :wellwell::brootea::arnoling:
My guess is that the WG employs it's agents by representation quotas not merits. :shame:

The Revo Commanders are locked in at Yonko Commander tier, which shown through Marineford is enough to hold their own against top Tiers for a little bit, given the circumstances.

Fuji and Aramaki had to hold back, or they run the risk of injuring, or even killing the Celestial Dragons. Same case with Marineford, where they had countless of their own soldiers scattered across the battlefield.

This was never that complicated to begin with.
Pretty much this.

It's obvious from the circumstances and the comments by CP9 and Aramaki, that they are very strong, but would most likely lose if the admirals weren't that handicapped.

That's pretty much the definition of being in the YC tier.

Absolutely no shame in that, it's still very impressive.

Anything else would've been a bit much anyway, since the Revos would be way above any Yonkou crew if all those commanders were already above YC level (we're not even talking Dragon and Sabo yet).

Last edited: