Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1084 Spoilers Discussion

What's Yamato's gender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon only wants to take down the Celestial Dragons and change the way they run things, i.e. slavery, draining resources from countries, collecting heavenly tribute etc.

The WG as an institution that governs and helps mediate disputes between different countries, as well as works as a meeting place for them to converge to, is necessary.

You're trying to shift away from the Revolutionary army's role in this. Nobody said the WG had the right to do what they did, but the actions of Dragons subordinates directly led to Imu destroying the Kingdom. It's directly linked to one another. I demand the leader to take responsibility and admit that those lifes are lost because his men triggered a rebellion in that Kingdom. Why didn't Imu erase the Kingdom before ?
I'm not quite following the argument. The Revos bear no responsibility. Fighting for a slave's freedom and inspiring him to do so for his own by challenging the oppressor doesn't make them responsible for the death of the slaves at the hands of the oppressor. He obviously is a link in the chain that triggered such reaction from the WG (Imu), but that's nothing to blame him for, since obviously, going against an oppressor will trigger such reaction.

It's like saying, it ain't right to rape a woman, but her looks and the fact she was out alone at night triggered the rapist's reaction. That might be true, but pointless to mention, rather it's victim blaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.