• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Fool Summary courtesy of @BangOO🍅 @

Title: Simping Sad - A One Piece Parody

[Scene: A small, dimly lit room with a makeshift laboratory setup. Imu, a mysterious and powerful figure in One Piece, is pacing back and forth, wearing a lab coat and an expression of lovesick desperation.]

Imu: [Sighing dramatically] "Oh, Lili... my precious princess. How I long for your ancestor's love. If only she knew the depths of my devotion!"

[Imu dramatically pulls out a framed picture of Princess Vivi's ancestor, Lili, and gazes at it with exaggerated yearning.]

Imu: [In a melodramatic voice] "My heart aches for her. The way she ruled over the ancient kingdom, it's like she was born to be the queen of my heart."

[Imu frantically rummages through a drawer and pulls out a magnifying glass, examining the picture of Lili with exaggerated fascination.]

Imu: [Whispering to himself] "The way her eyes shimmered with regal elegance... the grace with which she carried herself... it's as if she's calling out to me."

[Suddenly, Imu's phone buzzes with a notification. He eagerly picks it up, hoping for a message from Lili's spirit.]

Imu: [Excitedly] "Could it be? Is this the sign I've been waiting for?"

[Imu unlocks his phone, only to find a text message from a wrong number offering a special discount on cleaning supplies.]

Imu: [Sighing in disappointment] "Alas, my love remains unrequited. Even the universe conspires against me."

[Imu dramatically collapses onto a couch, burying his face in a pillow.]

Imu: [Muffled voice] "Why, Lili? Why must fate keep us apart? I would trade my empire for a single moment of your affection."

[Suddenly, Imu's trusted adviser, Kuma, enters the room with a perplexed expression.]

Kuma: "Your Majesty, forgive my intrusion, but may I remind you that you have a kingdom to run?"

Imu: [Sitting up, wiping away fake tears] "Ah, Kuma, my loyal servant. You're right, of course. Duty calls, even in the midst of my unrequited love."

[Kuma raises an eyebrow, clearly skeptical of Imu's melodramatic display.]

Kuma: "Very well, Your Majesty. Shall I summon the ministers for a meeting?"

Imu: [Regaining composure] "Yes, Kuma. But first, fetch me my royal box of tissues. A lovesick ruler must always be prepared."

[Kuma sighs and exits the room, shaking his head in disbelief.]

[As the scene fades out, Imu's voice echoes through the room.]

Imu: "Fear not, Lili. Though our love may be destined to remain a dream, my simping shall know no bounds. I shall watch over your descendant, Princess Vivi, from the shadows, forever yearning for your ancient love."

[End]

:kobeha:
One Piece fans managed to make a whole chapter around Yamato he/she debates

insanity
Its a common smooth brain human trait. Instead of talking about chapter content, every chapter devolves into shit not even involving the chapter content

- Terrible theories (like "I dont read the manga" terrible)
- Random powerscaling
- Gender Debates

Its like the pension for drama is more exciting to them than what actually matters. Same exact issues in Politics and Sports lol

Its a common smooth brain human trait. Instead of talking about chapter content, every chapter devolves into shit not even involving the chapter content

- Terrible theories (like "dont read the manga" terrible)
- Random powerscaling
- Gender Debates

Its like the pension for drama is more exciting to them than what actually matters. Same exact issues in Politics and Sports lol
Btw I am joining Shanks final villain piece
:zosmug::ultimoji:

It really gives you a taste of when a certain radical faction starts assuming things beyond norms to fit their narrative and expect everything to fit their narrative or give in to it.
I mean it goes both ways. People were projecting so much that it became a landmine by itself but then you had people who were sincerely pissed off by the idea also crying. The regular fan shit never makes it up the ladder but I think it had become a pretty big deal in the blogger and infotainment site communities

I mean it goes both ways. People were projecting so much that it became a landmine by itself but then you had people who were sincerely pissed off by the idea also crying. The regular fan shit never makes it up the ladder but I think it had become a pretty big deal in the blogger and infotainment site communities
A radical assertion begets a radical response

As if folks like Kiku and Ivan don't exist in OP

D

Deleted member 83

Oh then this please

Guards: hmmm I swear I saw someone though…
Huff…huff…the number of guards stationed in this tower is decreased yet again…do they have any idea how big this place is?
Sabo and Bonney: huff..huff
Bonney: (sorry about that!!)
Guards: What? Don’t tell me you don’t know. It’s mostly because of that when they remove guards.
That?
That they saw it
S..saw what?
“The mythical room”
you idiot! Don’t joke about something like that

Bonney: thanks
Sabo: Egghead is in the New World
And we are in the opposite sea, I wish you the best of luck
Bonney: it’s so weird, getting help from the RA
Sabo: well we both want to save the same person
Bonney: yeah, I’ll leave father in your hands!!

Status
Not open for further replies.