Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1084 Spoilers Discussion

What's Yamato's gender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha Im flattered, tyvm! Glad you like it so much! I made you a cropped version to make it easier to put as your sig, if you need it too!:

LMFAO, me and a friend were just talking about how WWE doesnt do those anymore! It was real fun seeing those growing up as a horny teenager LMAO!

:kobeha::myman::gokulaugh::arnoling:

Nobody is hornier than Oda, especially during this arc though LMAO! Except a few users here maybe...

Agreed, how ironic the hype has died even though we're away from Egghead lol. Doesnt help Oda cut away from Garp vs Kuzan.

These Reverie chapters are what we wanted for years but they are not worth the 6-7 year wait for them or w/e, they are not living up to the hype, especially with Oda hiding Imus appearance still, which is probably going to be another stupid reveal like Vegapunks too.

The Reverie chapters before Wano were AMAZING, this is a complete contrast to that in the worst way possible. Oda is dumbing down the Admirals a lot too. Since when Fujitora can only spam fucking meteors? Im so tired of that being the case with him. Just like Kizaru spamming that Yasakanii no Magatama attack or w/e.

I really hope we find out the meaning soon, the anticipation is agonising. I hope its not just another "theory" like with Devil Fruits lol.

Agreed, how ironic the hype has died even though we're away from Egghead lol. Doesnt help Oda cut away from Garp vs Kuzan.

These Reverie chapters are what we wanted for years but they are not worth the 6-7 year wait for them or w/e, they are not living up to the hype, especially with Oda hiding Imus appearance still, which is probably going to be another stupid reveal like Vegapunks too.

The Reverie chapters before Wano were AMAZING, this is a complete contrast to that in the worst way possible. Oda is dumbing down the Admirals a lot too. Since when Fujitora can only spam fucking meteors? Im so tired of that being the case with him. Just like Kizaru spamming that Yasakanii no Magatama attack or w/e.“

Really based comment

Bonney's issues are 2 parts:

1. Rescue Kuma. She saw Sabo and entrusted that part to him
2. Recoup his memories. Thats why she needed to go to Egghead.
That's stupid.

She's already in the reverie, right there where her father is. If she was acting in character, she would've went with Sabo and revs in order to rescue her father faster and more efficiently and reunite with him as soon as possible. Then they can with Kuma's ability teleport to Egghead.

She could not have waited like 1h max until to rescue her father?

That's stupid.

She's already in the reverie, right there where her father is. If she was acting in character, she would've went with Sabo and revs in order to rescue her father faster and more efficiently and reunite with him as soon as possible. Then they can with Kuma's ability teleport to Egghead.

She could not have waited like 1h max until to rescue her father?
Are you shocked, that Oda is a shitty writer?

I am not even Kaido & Meme fan but lets reverse the situation.

If it was Morley & Karasu vs these two Emperors instead of Fuji & Aramaki would you really think Morley could just walk away like nothing happened to go and save someone else ? I mean wtf is Oda doing with the Admirals at this point.

G

Gorosei Informer

Nah at best we’ll get something like “D is a family” or some vague shit like that lol. Oda is literally leaving everything for laugh tale
Yeah I can definitely see that happening. Does make sense we're only gonna get to find out right at the end, at Laugh Tale or or whenever LT is as you said ofc.

In before its Don somehow:

I think the Don is a drum sound that Tom refers to as well. Drums of Liberation? Drum Island?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Arent you happy Carrot is on the colour spread at least? Although shes in an inflatable ring not a barrel ofc!

:myman:
It is hype aye
I had a vibe she'd be in it and it's nice to see it be real.
That pool ring is honestly a big deal for me because it's the classic tool used by the DF users on the Straw Hat Crew when they go swimming. Having it be Zeus makes an interesting connection as well.

Snow fruit may be upon us soon
:shocking:

Status
Not open for further replies.