Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1084 Spoilers Discussion

What's Yamato's gender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Agreed, how ironic the hype has died even though we're away from Egghead lol. Doesnt help Oda cut away from Garp vs Kuzan.

These Reverie chapters are what we wanted for years but they are not worth the 6-7 year wait for them or w/e, they are not living up to the hype, especially with Oda hiding Imus appearance still, which is probably going to be another stupid reveal like Vegapunks too.

The Reverie chapters before Wano were AMAZING, this is a complete contrast to that in the worst way possible. Oda is dumbing down the Admirals a lot too. Since when Fujitora can only spam fucking meteors? Im so tired of that being the case with him. Just like Kizaru spamming that Yasakanii no Magatama attack or w/e.“

Really based comment
Lmao tyvm! I dont want to be so cynical about Reverie and lore based chapters, but these are honestly very underwhelming. Oda has done WAY better chapters than these before and really spoiled us. I'm sick of these breadcrums, new mysteries and glacial progression.

:cheers:

@TAC open thread
- Fenaker is pronounced the dumbest person in history
- He begs for spoilers and pretends hes a providers
- Trys to dickride his way to getting spoilers
Seatonnes be like " Oh my god [insert user] is so annoying and dumb haha" My brother in christ your entire gimmick is being a fucking idiot who reports anyone that comes at him for being a piece of shit and then claiming you're "rent free" like go outside homie nobody cares if you don't like them we don't live to appease you.

Lmao tyvm! I dont want to be so cynical about Reverie and lore based chapters, but these are honestly very underwhelming. Oda has done WAY better chapters than these before and really spoiled us. I'm sick of these breadcrums, new mysteries and glacial progression.

:cheers:
Indeed. Kinda annoying how he cut away from Law vs BB, Garp vs Kuzan & even offpaneling yet again the Admirals.

I am a lore addict, but I never cared about Vivi, Arabasta & family. Only good thing that came out of Arabasta was Crocodile

C

Cruxroux

Seatonnes be like " Oh my god [insert user] is so annoying and dumb haha" My brother in christ your entire gimmick is being a fucking idiot who reports anyone that comes at him for being a piece of shit and then claiming you're "rent free" like go outside homie nobody cares if you don't like them we don't live to appease you.
Leave him alone. He got Bullied enough in past.
:doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
you never stop talking about me bro, its mad embarrassing

i know you have a crush on me but i dont reciprocate the feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.