One Piece - Chapter 1084: The attempted murder of a Celestial Dragon

Rate the chapter

• Total voters

So it absolutely doesn't mean "Oath of God" in Hebrew.
closest thing I could find is Lilit (or Lilith) in Isaiah 34:14
It does seem to be a demon, from mesapotamian + jewish mythology
stuff like "the first wife of Adam", and stuff with lust and children, can't find more.
Seems to me Lili (one piece) is the opposite of this demon, and Imu is like this lili demon, first wife of joyboy lol?
cool anyways

So it absolutely doesn't mean "Oath of God" in Hebrew.
closest thing I could find is Lilit (or Lilith) in Isaiah 34:14
It does seem to be a demon, from mesapotamian + jewish mythology
stuff like "the first wife of Adam", and stuff with lust and children, can't find more.
Seems to me Lili (one piece) is the opposite of this demon, and Imu is like this lili demon, first wife of joyboy lol?
cool anyways

There are 14 bounties posters shown here.

Strawhats has 10 members currently.

11 = Vivi.
12 = Yamato.
13 = Otama.
14 = ??

@Pot Goblin :carrocorn:
Problem with that is I don’t think see why Otama would have a bounty. Unlike Nico Robin, she’s pretty much just an ordinary kid with the ability to tame animals for a while.

Since she lives on Wano which is closed off from the rest of the world, I doubt anyone would care enough to label her a threat.

Problem with that is I don’t think see why Otama would have a bounty. Unlike Nico Robin, she’s pretty much just an ordinary kid with the ability to tame animals for a while.

Since she lives on Wano which is closed off from the rest of the world, I doubt anyone would care enough to label her a threat.
She can tame Sea Kings using her DF power just like Shirahoshi.

That alone worth 3 bil imo.