One Piece - Chapter 1084: The attempted murder of a Celestial Dragon

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
What would be an opposite ability to Blacobeard's yami in OP world? We know his darkness contains infinite gravity like blackholes so nothing can escape them, and he has been specifically looking for that fruit, is a D and is on Imu's shit list wonder if it countered Imu's power historically or some shit.

Same with Luffy.

All in all this is a dope chapter, Mjosgards an absolute Legend, β€œthese guys are pirates let them do the dirty work and I’ll take the blame.”

The gorosei are actually pretty cool looking when they leave their little clubhouse, and Kobra asking these things to their faces is pretty nuts.

Unfortunately I see Imu about to answer a question and Sabo will barge in giving oda an opportunity to not give answers…

Well, after reading the chapter, I inferred:

Imu is Lili herself. There are 19 swords, and the 19 kings/queens sworn not to sit at the Empty Throne.

Guess the only one who didn't sworn it? Lili! She mysteriously disappeared, didn't go back to Alabasta. Somehow she has been there for 800 years.

And, another IMPORTANT point: the Nefertari family is Nefertari D.

Ps: it's delicious to see Charlos get rekt

That's it

All in all this is a dope chapter, Mjosgards an absolute Legend, β€œthese guys are pirates let them do the dirty work and I’ll take the blame.”

The gorosei are actually pretty cool looking when they leave their little clubhouse, and Kobra asking these things to their faces is pretty nuts.

Unfortunately I see Imu about to answer a question and Sabo will barge in giving oda an opportunity to not give answers…
As long as we get the reveal at verrryyyy least