One Piece - Chapter 1084: The attempted murder of a Celestial Dragon

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
I kinda like how in the same chapter Cobra explained how and why there's no King of the world Imu comes in and sits on the throne right in front of him even Gorosei were like "uhm Cobra is still here"
Post automatically merged:

Don't use too much battlefield war strategy logic, this ain't Kingdom ,it's fucking One Piece
Rebolutionary army had a very nice plan tho in 1083 revealed

Strategy can be even moreso fun in Op with haki and different abilities/skills like rokushiki

I kinda like how in the same chapter Cobra explained how and why there's no King of the world Imu comes in and sits on the throne right in front of him even Gorosei were like "uhm Cobra is still here"

Rebolutionary army had a very nice plan tho in 1083 revealed

Strategy can be even moreso fun in Op with haki and different abilities/skills like rokushiki
Imu knew Kobra was about to get taken out,i think we will get some dialogue from him and Kobra next chapter.Oda might reveal him too.

Well Imu is interested in neferatiri family. With Imu looking at vivi's picture back then. Now coming in front of king cobra after hearing about lili. Lili might be Imu.( There are some other evidences in this chapter already pointing in that direction).

But if Imu is lili then why would lili kill her own descendent (or brothers descendent) cobra ? Why not tell her family that she is the ruler of the world. Why not tell her brother back in the day that she got a bigger job then being the ruler of a kingdom. Moreover what was written in the letter?( definitely not her appointment as the ruler of the entire one piece world). Why delete herself from the Alabasta history books ? This are the some counterpoints

Kobra spreading the word about Lily and Imu would be bad for the Gorosei.
But we already know that these letters can be hidden from the WG as Lily did the same.

or what you think the WG will destroy alabasta and kill the entire royal family? Nah not while dragons already inciting rebellions.

You/ he think the Gorosei would give him answers πŸ’€
He might forfeit his own life but Vivi's ass is on the line too
Yeah I think asking point blank the gorosei will tell him legal information about his questions, or at least the WG version of the answers.

And no way the WG is going to massacre the royal family.

But we already know that these letters can be hidden from the WG as Lily did the same.

or what you think the WG will destroy alabasta and kill the entire royal family? Nah not while dragons already inciting rebellions.
No the entire royal family,but Kobra could spread whatever he learned with some other trust worthy kings.

I want to see St Charlos on the throne after this chapter
:myman:
Next time we see him,he will be on a wheel chair.